Navy pounding ECU

TheBigClaw

Founding Member
Proud to be a Gator
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
T REX;281601 said:
HUH? Outside of shuffling the QB like a deck of cards I have not been very critical of Coach Mac at all. This is kind of a transition year and there will be bumps.

I'm not comparing common opponents at all. I'm just looking at how teams we played are performing. That's called "strength of schedule". Is someone going to tell me that doesn't matter? GTFO!!!!!!

But Kentucky almost lost to LA Lafayette week 1. Who is i'd guess inferior to ECU. Either way, this will all be settled tonight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
T REX;n281601 said:
HUH? Outside of shuffling the QB like a deck of cards I have not been very critical of Coach Mac at all. This is kind of a transition year and there will be bumps.

I'm not comparing common opponents at all. I'm just looking at how teams we played are performing. That's called "strength of schedule". Is someone going to tell me that doesn't matter? GTFO!!!!!!
So let me try this for the FIFTH time. Does the UK/Louisiana Lafayette game matter?

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n281608 said:
So let me try this for the FIFTH time. Does the UK/Louisiana Lafayette game matter?

For a single game? No. Over the course of the season? Sure. Are you saying that SOS doesn't matter? Yes or no? I never claimed UK was any good so not sure what your point is...both the teams we played and beat seem to suck pretty bad.

Why are you trying to make this a big deal? What's the problem?

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n281608 said:

No. The only ones that matter are the ones that make them run off screaming like little girls.

Doopree

Lifetime Member
Sep 2, 2015

Ruff has a tendency to get a little distracted during the game...

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.