***NCAA Tournament*** Florida vs East Tennessee State

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Haters and Complainers OWNED and DESTROYED today!! ANY WIN in the NCAA Tourney is a great win and we OWNED that 2nd half. DRob the star with 24 points. Hayes pretty good inside. Cheese and Hill combine for 28 points 10 rebounds, 3 steals, 8 assists, and 6 turnovers. Go Gators!!

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Our two leading scorers, Allen and Barry, went 2-15 and we won by 15. Good thing it's a team game and DRob, Cheese and Hayes (and Gak) stepped up. Hill had a nice game shooting and stats-wise, minus the 4 TOs.
if we can get Allen and Barry going vs. UVA I'd feel pretty good about our chances of getting to the 16.
DRob building his resume for declaring for the draft - keep it up!
:chomp:

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Where are all you HATERS at?!?! Oh that's right...GATORS WIN and you LOSE!!

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
I woke up and followed the last 7 minutes. Seems like a nice win for UF with some players not having a great shooting night. Survive and advance is the story of this tourney.

Swamped Gator

Sep 17, 2014
Second half was much better. We are not a half court team and we look much better when we push the pace. As bad as the first half was it was good to see us still get a solid win with Allen and Barry missing every shot they could possibly miss. Hill was all over the place. I like our chances at the Sweet 16 now but we are going to be hit or miss every night. This team really could make a Final Four run if everyone is firing on all cylinders or we could flame out on Saturday and score 52 points. Regardless, time to celebrate a March Madness win finally!!

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
Great win, we still have a lot of trouble in the half court and finally they cooled off and we got some turnovers and easy buckets. Our three point shooting improved some as well. Go Gators, as usual.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Florida wins 80-65. Robinson, Chiozza, Hayes, and Hills defense led us to vicotry. Need way better offense to beat Virginia on Saturday...but really great 2nd half vs the 1st!!!!!!!
Chiozza won that game for us the last 5 minutes or so. He had like 5 big plays in a row. Robinson had the game of his career. I was pleased by the outcome. Without any offense from the two top scorers we still get a 15 pt win.

ExecutiveGator

Paragraphs are great tools. Use them.
Lifetime Member
Dec 5, 2014
Awesome news! Had to miss the game - business trip with my boss. Thanks for keeping me updated.

:clap:

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Looks like a Hater and Complainer ChiefGator disliked a couple of my posts so you are OWNED and DESTROYED baby!! ChiefGator kind of a variation of ChiefOsceola (FSU) posing as a Gators fan. OWNED and DESTROYED and TRASHED!! Go Gators!!

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah these Haters and Complainers don't have anything to complain about cause we WON so they have to dislike my posts. LOLOLOL @ those LOSERS!! Gators WIN and yall LOSE!! Love it when the TROLLS are unhappy. Go Gators!!

Marine1

Semper Fidelis
Dec 20, 2015
Went to Orlando and enjoyed 2 good games. One thing I really like about this team is how so many different guys can step up. Today DRob was great, Hayes had 7 pts...7 boards....and 6 steals (UF tournament record), Chiozza real strong 2nd half. And actually Hill did a little everything until the end. They helped overcome off days by Barry, Allen and Leon.

25 wins and still alive. Enjoy watching this team.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.