Nebraska Fires AD - See Ya Later Mike Riley

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
I'll be heartbroken to not get a 6-7 coach from the American Athletic Conference.

Frost was not high on my list either. Really the only name that excites me is Brohm and really if McElwain is not going to be tossed this year, it might work out that he would be ready to leave Purdue and we would have seen him with two years of coaching in a power conference.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Frost was not high on my list either. Really the only name that excites me is Brohm and really if McElwain is not going to be tossed this year, it might work out that he would be ready to leave Purdue and we would have seen him with two years of coaching in a power conference.
Give Brohm 2 years (which incidentally is prolly how long it takes before our AD pulls the trigger) and he might be the man. Our timing might be right for once.

KronoGator

Aug 28, 2014
Nebraska is in the wrong conference. They don't fit in.
That's another reason they are dead, in the big 12 they were one of the top dogs with the same special rules that Texas and Oklahoma have, in the big 10 they are on the same level as Iowa.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
What I meant by Frost off the table is the presumed pending opening at UNL will make it harder or more expensive to get Frost away from UCF.

As for the rest of you comment, Solich made a lot of sense as they had had success replacing Devaney with Osborne. The rest, I am not sure how it is germane.

Lol. I meant to respond to KronoGator. Not you. No wonder that was confusing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.