Need Gator Super Fans for Commercial

schuldmog

Oct 31, 2023
Gator Super FANS needed for a Nisson and an Ubereats commercial! I am a professor here at UF in the Theatre Department and am helping a NYC casting agency who is looking for massive fans who have killer watch parties or go to games, whether it’s students (like a frat), adult alumni friends group who still live in Gainesville, or senior fans who still go to games or have watch parties. Attached is the official post with a link where you can submit an application or contact me thru my UF email and I will give you the link to apply and/or give you more info! When you apply say Susan Schuld recommended you:
[email protected]
It pays great (each person gets $783) and the filming will be here in Gainesville in mid November.

Attachments

• Gator Superfan FINAL (1).png
    Gator Superfan FINAL (1).png
    973.6 KB · Views: 27

Thick&ThinG8r

Lifetime Member
Aug 21, 2014
Gator Super FANS needed for a Nisson and an Ubereats commercial! I am a professor here at UF in the Theatre Department and am helping a NYC casting agency who is looking for massive fans who have killer watch parties or go to games, whether it’s students (like a frat), adult alumni friends group who still live in Gainesville, or senior fans who still go to games or have watch parties. Attached is the official post with a link where you can submit an application or contact me thru my UF email and I will give you the link to apply and/or give you more info! When you apply say Susan Schuld recommended you:
[email protected]
It pays great (each person gets $783) and the filming will be here in Gainesville in mid November.
Where you been the last 30 years. I work at UF and have always wanted to volunteer for the prop department. Might be past my usefulness now.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Can I wear my banana hammock?
Family Guy Dolphin GIF

schuldmog

Oct 31, 2023
Yes, it is an odd amount :) and is set by the actors union SAG-AFTRA. On non-union projects, rates are typically determined by the filming location and the State’s minimum wage. However, how much a certain Background Actor gets paid also depends the classification of the project (theatrical, commercial, new media, etc.)

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
[email protected]
If anyone is interested in having this done, I want to be invited!

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Who else took THE 2000 in Criser Hall with Doc Wehlburg and 1000 undergrads in the early 90’s???

Alex.

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Susan, Susan, Susan…

Whatever you believe to be your biggest regret in life, prepare for that to be eclipsed.

First, only your last category (…or senior fans…) is applicable. The average age here is 79, and even our youngest member at 38 has a colostomy bag. If this were a commercial for “The Villages” or “Akim’s Funeral Home and Crematorium“ then maybe, but I suspect 70% of the members here have never even heard of Ubereats (and would pronounce it You-BEAR-ee-ats).

I’ve met many of the members here - tailgated with quite a few, and I can say they are the least photogenic collection of miscreants you’ve ever laid eyes on. If you didn’t know better, you’d look around for the soup kitchen they seemed to be waiting in line for. Youd be better off driving by the day-labor lot and picking up a truck load of illegals and dressing them in vintage gator shirts from the local Goodwill. They would likely have a better mastery of the English language anyway.

The most likely outcome from this is your “former friend” from NYC will no longer answer your calls.

Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.