Need Gator Super Fans for Commercial

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Susan, Susan, Susan…

Whatever you believe to be your biggest regret in life, prepare for that to be eclipsed.

First, only your last category (…or senior fans…) is applicable. The average age here is 79, and even our youngest member at 38 has a colostomy bag. If this were a commercial for “The Villages” or “Akim’s Funeral Home and Crematorium“ then maybe, but I suspect 70% of the members here have never even heard of Ubereats (and would pronounce it You-BEAR-ee-ats).

I’ve met many of the members here - tailgated with quite a few, and I can say they are the least photogenic collection of miscreants you’ve ever laid eyes on. If you didn’t know better, you’d look around for the soup kitchen they seemed to be waiting in line for. Youd be better off driving by the day-labor lot and picking up a truck load of illegals and dressing them in vintage gator shirts from the local Goodwill. They would likely have a better mastery of the English language anyway.

The most likely outcome from this is your “former friend” from NYC will no longer answer your calls.

Good luck!

iu

We need this guy.

Alex.

schuldmog

Oct 31, 2023
Susan, Susan, Susan…

Whatever you believe to be your biggest regret in life, prepare for that to be eclipsed.

First, only your last category (…or senior fans…) is applicable. The average age here is 79, and even our youngest member at 38 has a colostomy bag. If this were a commercial for “The Villages” or “Akim’s Funeral Home and Crematorium“ then maybe, but I suspect 70% of the members here have never even heard of Ubereats (and would pronounce it You-BEAR-ee-ats).

I’ve met many of the members here - tailgated with quite a few, and I can say they are the least photogenic collection of miscreants you’ve ever laid eyes on. If you didn’t know better, you’d look around for the soup kitchen they seemed to be waiting in line for. Youd be better off driving by the day-labor lot and picking up a truck load of illegals and dressing them in vintage gator shirts from the local Goodwill. They would likely have a better mastery of the English language anyway.

The most likely outcome from this is your “former friend” from NYC will no longer answer your calls.

Good luck!
I can't stop laughing....thank you for your reply, and I still think this group would be a phenomenal choice for them! :):):)

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
I can't stop laughing....thank you for your reply, and I still think this group would be a phenomenal choice for them! :):):)

and if you ever cast for some of those seniors living their best life in a pharma commercial...

We can provide myself and @Oklahoma Gator in an interracial same sex partnership living our best lives sniffing veggies at a farmer's market wearing tank tops and showing that our moderate to severe plaque psoriasis is practically gone!

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I'll do it for 784 and not a cent cheaper. But only two people get to watch

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
and if you ever cast for some of those seniors living their best life in a pharma commercial...

We can provide myself and @Oklahoma Gator in an interracial same sex partnership living our best lives sniffing veggies at a farmer's market wearing tank tops and showing that our moderate to severe plaque psoriasis is practically gone!
You've thought of this in way too much detail

Oklahoma Gator

Lifetime Member
Nov 18, 2015

Bro I’m 39 :lol:

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
Gator Super FANS needed for a Nisson and an Ubereats commercial! I am a professor here at UF in the Theatre Department and am helping a NYC casting agency who is looking for massive fans who have killer watch parties or go to games, whether it’s students (like a frat), adult alumni friends group who still live in Gainesville, or senior fans who still go to games or have watch parties. Attached is the official post with a link where you can submit an application or contact me thru my UF email and I will give you the link to apply and/or give you more info! When you apply say Susan Schuld recommended you:
[email protected]
It pays great (each person gets $783) and the filming will be here in Gainesville in mid November.
$783.10 ?!?!?!?!?!?! I'M IN!!!! Not a chance at $783 even...
sf.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator