Need Gator Super Fans for Commercial

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Has anybody tried putting her in touch with Donkey?

Susan, if you’re looking for super fans, may I suggest @gardnerwebbgator and @FireFoley? We on this board refer to them as “Super Pumpers” where they are able to see the bright side of all things Gator sports. I know they’ll be in on this gig especially if there’s even a chance at a meet and greet with Scott Stricklin and/or Jeremy Foley. Can you make this happen?

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Has anybody tried putting her in touch with Donkey?

Susan, if you’re looking for super fans, may I suggest @gardnerwebbgator and @FireFoley? We on this board refer to them as “Super Pumpers” where they are able to see the bright side of all things Gator sports. I know they’ll be in on this gig especially if there’s even a chance at a meet and greet with Scott Stricklin and/or Jeremy Foley. Can you make this happen?
Couple others you could add to that list...but I'm not allowed to name them without pissing them off :whistle:

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Gator Super FANS needed for a Nisson and an Ubereats commercial! I am a professor here at UF in the Theatre Department and am helping a NYC casting agency who is looking for massive fans who have killer watch parties or go to games, whether it’s students (like a frat), adult alumni friends group who still live in Gainesville, or senior fans who still go to games or have watch parties. Attached is the official post with a link where you can submit an application or contact me thru my UF email and I will give you the link to apply and/or give you more info! When you apply say Susan Schuld recommended you:
[email protected]
It pays great (each person gets $783) and the filming will be here in Gainesville in mid November.
My times have changed. I had a son who ended up as a lead in a national show. He made a pile. Before that as a principal he'd snag a few national commercial gigs. He got at least 10 grand for them. I guess this is regional. He's a Gator Grad and he's SAG although he never does anything anymore. He ain't working for $783. He's now an IT guy.

Nalt

Jul 23, 2020
Every commercial utilizing a fanbase basically HAS to have rival fans too. I would be willing to make an appearance as long as airfare and hotel accommodations are provided in addition to the $783...

:pumper:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.