Need some advice about game accommodations

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Sorry buddy, I've been on midnights and had some f'd up nights. I appreciate all the responses. You guys are great, and I love the honesty from you guys about the hotel rates. I have family in Jacksonville I could stay with, but I wanted to be close and enjoy the atmosphere for the weekend. May just have to get permission from the ole lady to let us pay more.

:lol:

Btw, being LEO, I'd disregard any of these suggestions regarding places like Satchels. Really anything "old, hippie Gainesville", including The Top and Leonardo's as well. Whenever I've had to be at one of those places for a party or something, I specifically don't mention anything about a banking and finance background and usually say I created an app that makes women's shoes out of broccoli.

Kyng

Founding Member
The Freak
Lifetime Member
Jun 21, 2014
Founding Member
Have you considered business opportunities with your old lady? Send me pics. I may be able to help offset the costs.
I tried to get her to make a only fans account so I didn't have to work anymore, but she refused.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Have any of you guys actually ever stayed in an AirBnB? With the extra service and cleaning fees plus the same taxes as the hotels they are usually more expensive. Especially for a one or two night stay.

Ahhh, the perks of the homeless. And don't need reservations.
Could a small truck topper camper be useful.? Use magnetic BLM signs on it. No LE will mess with you.

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I tried to get her to make a only fans account so I didn't have to work anymore, but she refused.

Nonsense.

She has a page and it’s well-worth the $2/month.

Tell her the tentacle show last week was a little over the top though. :puke:

Alex.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Try Palatka.... seriously. And definitely go to Satchel's in Gainesville.
morgan-freeman-pointing.gif

G. Gordon Gator

Intrepid Chauvinist
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2018
Nonsense.

She has a page and it’s well-worth the $2/month.

Tell her the tentacle show last week was a little over the top though. :puke:

Alex.
Over the top, under the bottom, around the side, that show had everything! :eek2: Definitely a candidate for Second Place in the category of Best $2.00 I Ever Spent, but @neteng's wife still has a tight grip on the top spot. REAL tight! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.