New witness comes forward in the Cook case

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
joeblow;n259924 said:
I don't understand why he is suspended now. If you are charged with a felony, you are automatically suspended. Let's see if he is convicted before casting stones. I see a lot of silly ideas, like the prosecutor calling Fisher to testify. Exactly why Fisher would be called by the prosecution is a mystery to me. Was he there? I don't think that Cook's attorney would have pressed for a quick resolution to the matter if he didn't feel that the state's case is weak. Beyond a reasonable doubt is a high threshold to prove, and should be. Eyewitness identification, especially when it is of another race than your own, is proven to be wrong in a shockingly high percentage of cases. Any attorney, or would be attorney, that has posted here should know that. Let's see what the outcome of the trial is, if there is one, before casting aspersions on Mr. Cook. After all, isn't the only reason FSU won last year, with Mr. Cook, because of poor coaching? That problem has been solved, so UF should have no problem beating FSU even if Cook does play. If he's innocent, that's the end of it. If he's guilty, he'll no longer be at FSU.

Go post on whorechant mr. noleblowjob.

BTW, it's not FSU around here. It's fsu, free shoes u, forced sex u, or any other derogatory term you'd like to use.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Marianna said:
[h=1]Florida State RB Dalvin Cook's Trial Date Set[/h]
1392310.jpg
Wayne McGaheeNoleDigest

A trial date has been set for Florida State running back Dalvin Cook.
On Monday it was reported that a new witness had come forward in the Dalvin Cook case refuting the accuser and another witness. Dalvin Cook's lawyer, Ricky Patel, filed a demand for a speedy trial with the Leon County courthouse and that hearing was held this morning. The demand was granted and the trial date has been moved up to August 24th. Jury selection for the trial will begin on August 21st.
This places the start of the trial 13 days ahead of Florida State's opening game, and if Cook is found innocent could result in him being reinstated to the team prior to that game against Texas State

If I wasn't going to be in Costa Rica, I'd drive up there and volunteer for that jury, then deliberately hang it.

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
joeblow;n259924 said:
I don't understand why he is suspended now. If you are charged with a felony, you are automatically suspended. Let's see if he is convicted before casting stones. I see a lot of silly ideas, like the prosecutor calling Fisher to testify. Exactly why Fisher would be called by the prosecution is a mystery to me. Was he there? I don't think that Cook's attorney would have pressed for a quick resolution to the matter if he didn't feel that the state's case is weak. Beyond a reasonable doubt is a high threshold to prove, and should be. Eyewitness identification, especially when it is of another race than your own, is proven to be wrong in a shockingly high percentage of cases. Any attorney, or would be attorney, that has posted here should know that. Let's see what the outcome of the trial is, if there is one, before casting aspersions on Mr. Cook. After all, isn't the only reason FSU won last year, with Mr. Cook, because of poor coaching? That problem has been solved, so UF should have no problem beating FSU even if Cook does play. If he's innocent, that's the end of it. If he's guilty, he'll no longer be at FSU.

Lissen up Nole.

If he's found "not guilty" by a jury of garnet and gold glasses wearing Nole fans such as yourself, it doesn't mean he didn't do it. It only means the State can't prove it to a bunch of nutjobs beyond a reasonable doubt. That is the burden the State must overcome in order to take away his FREEDOM and put his ass behind bars.

Is that the same standard take away his privilege of playing for Jimbo's Merry Band of Miscreants and Wayward Boys? No. You get too many D's (like your linebacker) and you lose that privilege. Very different things, no?

OJ wasn't convicted beyond a reasonable doubt either. But he did it.

Your back up QB wasn't convicted beyond a reasonable doubt. But he did it too. Of course, he isn't a preseason Heisman candidate, is he? Cook is. And no video, right? So Cook will be donning the ketchup and mustard and you and your fellow clowns will cheer for him.

Sad, really.

Someday you'll grow up, Nole. You'll get married. Maybe you'll have a daughter. If that happens, I want you to remember this. I want you to imagine her going to FSU, being propositioned by some cocky football player, turning him down, and then getting punched in the mouth. By a man. No, not a man. A boy, in a man's body. I want you to imagine your daughter seeking justice, and getting death threats, being called a liar, being shunned. And then seeing the man (boy) starring on the gridiron while thousands of clowns like you cheer for him.

Alex.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
AlexDaGator;n259989 said:
Lissen up Nole.

If he's found "not guilty" by a jury of garnet and gold glasses wearing Nole fans such as yourself, it doesn't mean he didn't do it. It only means the State can't prove it to a bunch of nutjobs beyond a reasonable doubt. That is the burden the State must overcome in order to take away his FREEDOM and put his ass behind bars.

Is that the same standard take away his privilege of playing for Jimbo's Merry Band of Miscreants and Wayward Boys? No. You get too many D's (like your linebacker) and you lose that privilege. Very different things, no?

Your back up QB wasn't convicted beyond a reasonable doubt. But he did it too. Of course, he isn't a preseason Heisman candidate, is he? Cook is. And no video, right? So Cook will be donning the ketchup and mustard and you and your fellow clowns will cheer for him.

Sad, really.

Someday you'll grow up, Nole. You'll get married. Maybe you'll have a daughter. If that happens, I want you to remember this. I want you to imagine her going to FSU, being propositioned by some cocky football player, turning him down, and then getting punched in the mouth. By a man. No, not a man. A boy, in a man's body. I want you to imagine your daughter seeking justice, and getting death threats, being called a liar, being shunned. And then seeing the man (boy) starring on the gridiron while thousands of clowns like you cheer for him.

Alex.

drop_the_mic_17cherrylane.gif

joeblow

Banned
Banned
Aug 12, 2015
URGatorBait;n259999 said:

I see that I am the only one here that actually believes in America, where you are innocent until proven guilty. You, on the other hand, read something and think it's true because it was printed. Were you there? If not, you are just as ignorant as anyone else, and we have something called a jury that we have agreed is the final arbiter of innocence or guilt. Any lawyer knows that you can't "assume" anything. I'm sure there are idiotic FSU fans that feel like Treon Harris was also the recipient of "local" justice. As in the case of your rant, there is no evidence of that happening. I am not dumb enough to have a view on someone's guilt or innocence based on what I read in the paper, but I guess you are an exception, huh? If you know what happened, why haven't you went to the state's attorney to present yourself as a witness? You haven't? Well I guess you just have an opinion then that is as worthless as anyone else's, including mine. We'll know by September if Cook is guilty, until then none of you is doing anything but showing your lack of faith in America.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Lissen up Nole.

Sad, really.

Alex.

Alex wins the internet today!

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
Cook's record is why everyone knows he is guilty. He's a thug, and this is what his kind do. Simple really.

Dec 10, 2014
Lissen up Nole.

Sad, really.

Alex.

59591363.jpg

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
joeblow;n260012 said:
I am not dumb enough to have a view on someone's guilt or innocence based on what I read
Oh contraire...

joeblow;n260012 said:
why haven't you went to the state's attorney
Why haven't you learned to speak properly?

joeblow;n260012 said:
until then none of you is doing anything but showing your lack of faith
And all you are doing is proving your lack of intelligence.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
joeblow;n260012 said:
I see that I am the only one here that actually believes in America, where you are innocent until proven guilty. You, on the other hand, read something and think it's true because it was printed. Were you there? If not, you are just as ignorant as anyone else, and we have something called a jury that we have agreed is the final arbiter of innocence or guilt. Any lawyer knows that you can't "assume" anything. I'm sure there are idiotic FSU fans that feel like Treon Harris was also the recipient of "local" justice. As in the case of your rant, there is no evidence of that happening. I am not dumb enough to have a view on someone's guilt or innocence based on what I read in the paper, but I guess you are an exception, huh? If you know what happened, why haven't you went to the state's attorney to present yourself as a witness? You haven't? Well I guess you just have an opinion then that is as worthless as anyone else's, including mine. We'll know by September if Cook is guilty, until then none of you is doing anything but showing your lack of faith in America.
You suck at this internet thing. You responded to the wrong person.

While I'm here, would you like to announce your allegiance now, or do we have to ban you for being a poser?

Gatorhunter

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Any reasonable person would want him gone just for the dog abuse thing let alone his current accusation. Of course noles don't have the same moral compass.

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
joeblow;n260012 said:

Stick to screwing up my order in the drive through and leave the law to people who understand it.

They say you should never try to teach a pig how to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig. I can't believe I'm actually going to try to educate a clown...

Here goes. Pay attention, son.

Remember how OJ was found not guilty of the crime? In a subsequent CIVIL case where the burden of proof was preponderance of evidence, he was found responsible for causing those deaths and was forced to pay millions in restitution.

So you see, not guilty is not the same as innocent.

That civil case was in an AMERICAN court too. Complete with AMERICAN law, an AMERICAN judge, and even an AMERICAN flag in the court room. They couldn't take away his freedom, but they took away his millions. You don't know this because you're dumb. If you were smart and understood stuff like this (you know, 7th grade civics) you might have gotten into a better school like UCF or USF or Sante Fe Community College. Sadly, you had to settle for everybody's "safe" school where folks don't understand simple concepts the rest of us learned in middle school. But that's OK. We can't all live in big houses. Somebody has to mow the lawns, clean the toilets, and bag the groceries. The world needs clowns like you to dig ditches and screw up orders in the drive through. The price we pay is when one of you forgets how dumb you are and tries to talk to the grown ups about things you don't understand.

Best advice I can give you is to know your limitations. Of course you won't listen. Because I'm trying to teach a pig how to sing. Anyway.

On to the case. We already know some of the evidence. We know the victim is an African American female (contrary to your point about identifying people not of your own race). We know she ended up with a fat lip after a confrontation with some of Jimbo's Boys. Did she punch herself? Is that your argument? C'mon clown. The victim identified Dalvin Cook as the one who dunnit.

Why would she lie? If it was Rudolph, why would she blame Cook instead of Rudolph? Makes no sense, does it?

But that's hard for you to understand given how little sense you have yourself.

Maybe that's why you keep putting onions on my quarter pounder despite my express instructions to the contrary.

images

Alex.

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
AlexDaGator;n260062 said:
Why would she lie? If it was Rudolph, why would she blame Cook instead of Rudolph? Makes no sense, does it?

In the 911 call she implicates "the guy with the Dreads".
We all know what Mr. Cook looks like and now... introducing the clean cut "Dread-less" Mr. Rudolph:

r_crop_north.jpg

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Dalvin couldn't have done it, he was at home in bed with noleblow at the time of the incident. At least, that's noleblow's fantasy anyway... :dunno:

Dec 10, 2014
Gatordiddy;n260113 said:
In the 911 call she implicates "the guy with the Dreads".
We all know what Mr. Cook looks like and now... introducing the clean cut "Dread-less" Mr. Rudolph:

Boy that's a bad move too. Any good prosecutor will eviscerate them for cutting their hair. This defense attorney he got is a moron.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
joeblow;n259924 said:

526e3070-9b8b-11e4-a758-ad927b465ea2_ClotheslineGIF.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator