Nick Saban retires, replaced with DeBoer; elite players fleeing by the hour

Gator98MD

Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2014
If this place closes shop , I’m done with internet message boards. I’m getting old and have less fkks to give at this point.

Back Alley Gator

Lifetime Member
Jul 16, 2018
Come on. You would really toss this group of misfits (present company included) overboard with nowhere to gather while pissing and moaning away their waning years? You aren’t that cruel.
I actually expect him to do it. Its just another good thing Simple Bill will have ruined. But I can promise this...I will not be going to SwampAss.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Please explain, leave no detail out, why you repeatedly threaten to close this place down on it’s 10 year anniversary on the one hand, but beg for support and donations to keep the place open at least a couple of times (months) a year, on the other hand?

Do you even care that this behavior is taking money directly out of your sleazy pockets?
Obviously not.

By the way, I have never, ever asked for donations to "keep this place open".

As for calling me "sleazy", that is quite hurtful, but you're extremely old and near death so I'll let it slide.

LaylaGator

Born to Hate Florida State
Lifetime Member
Feb 28, 2021
Zero sympathies for any player who loses their coach, ever again. It's big business. Portal your ass on out.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
If this place closes shop , I’m done with internet message boards.
Did you ever think that maybe that's a good thing?

Not a single one of us are enjoying Gator football anymore and the Gator nation is currently nothing but a miserable, wallowing sewer. Shutting down the Chatter could actually improve the lives of hundreds of people, who might find something more positive to do.

Gator98MD

Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2014

Not a single one of us are enjoying Gator football anymore and the Gator nation is currently nothing but a miserable, wallowing sewer. Shutting down the Chatter could actually improve the lives of hundreds of people, who might find something more positive to do.
So magnanimous of you bruh. I assume we are all adults who have self control and can self govern how much time we spend on here. But perhaps not. I’m fine either way but I’d miss the community of seemingly likeminded individuals.
Heres another thought and not to be too morbid but we’d lose our connection to those who we have lost. We have a kinship together and with the dearly departed who used to post here and interact with us.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014

So you were 2222 afterall!

Back Alley Gator

Lifetime Member
Jul 16, 2018

Or... It could be the final straw that pushes some of us over the edge. Into the yawning abyss from which we never escape except via the sweet sting of death. Or perhaps it will drive the more unstable of us into fits of rage that will lead to tragedies and damnation.

Such is the risk you run.. The power you hold, sir. Please. Think of the children. And those like urg who share their height.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014

Very "In all kinds of weather" of ya. What could be more positive than this place?

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Zero sympathies for any player who loses their coach, ever again. It's big business. Portal your ass on out.
Portal your ass on over here. We’ll Leave the lights on for you. If Billy looks like he’s in a trance when you arrive he’s probably just gathering his thoughts to give you a proper welcome. Best thing to do is record him and listen to it later on 2x speed.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Life comes at you fast.

These kids are funny and like WTF. We all know what they'd do when teams are throwing $$$ at ya.

Hey playa.......It's all Business now. Well, just hit the portal then. Oh and make sure you let everyone know ahead of time what your decision is and why.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014

But where will I get all my vax/covid information? And my daily Napier/Golden colorful adjectives. But all good things usually come to an end. Even Spurrier quit finally........

SaltGator

Founding Member
Midline
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

Come on man, this is an iconic and respected institution . Grow a pair and ride the storm out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator