Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
AlexDaGator;n253006 said:
It's like this Dubs...

Some guys are like the University of Texas when it comes to recruiting. They can just choose all the 5 star talent they want and have their recruiting class all sewn up by July.

Other guys are like TCU when it comes to recruiting. They have to work at it, sticking their foot in the door, working coaches and parents, looking for underrated 2 or 3 star sleepers, often waiting to see what's left over after Texas chooses its class, hoping for a last minute flip, they have to work all the way up through signing day.

I'm like TCU except I don't want any 2 or 3 stars. I'm strictly a 4 or 5 star kind of guy. That's tough when you're TCU. Really tough. Means you have to work long and hard to get those prized recruits. That means long after UT has gone home, you're still out there putting in the hard work to make it happen. TCU can't clock out at midnight. TCU is just getting started at midnight.

Wait. What were we talking about again?

Alex.
FWIW, you posted this at 11:38. Just sayin.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
MJMGator;n253157 said:
Sometimes, you just gotta drink em pretty.

"I've never ****ed a 10 before, but one night, I ****ed five 2's. That should count for something." - George Carlin

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.