Gator Basketball ***NIT Game Thread*** Enter at your own risk Game 2

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
Murray State up 9 with 3 min to go and McMahon goes with the stall ball routine like MW and they have 3 possessions in a row where they don't even get a shot off to end the game and go to OT. Wow, he is OUT of our coaching search now.

...pencils McMahon to the top of the list, asks for his agent's number /Stricklin

ProcrastiGATOR

2019 GatorChatter March Madness Bracket CHAMPION!
Lifetime Member
Oct 30, 2015
I'm going to have to disagree here. Even the Hershey's special dark is only 45% cocoa. There's already so much sweetness in the graham cracker and marshmallow that you could probably even go with the 85% Ghirardelli.

If you want to make a whiskey comparison, using darker chocolate is like using rye instead of bourbon when you have sweet mixers.

You obviously must have COVID.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
...pencils McMahon to the top of the list, asks for his agent's number /Stricklin

Honestly, I wasn’t impressed with his team or coaching style or Dennis Gates with Cleveland State.

Neither team looked to be well schooled like I was hoping so hopefully there are better candidates out there.

B52G8rAC

SAC Trained Warrior
Lifetime Member
Feb 15, 2016
Honestly, I wasn’t impressed with his team or coaching style or Dennis Gates with Cleveland State.

Neither team looked to be well schooled like I was hoping so hopefully there are better candidates out there.
This didn't age well.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
How so?

Neither guy was hired by Florida so my comment is right on target.

Florida hired Todd Golden from San Francisco.
Maybe that's the point. We thought those 2 names were the bottom of the barrel of prospects and whoever we hired had to be the referenced better candidates. Then today happened.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Maybe that's the point. We thought those 2 names were the bottom of the barrel of prospects and whoever we hired had to be the referenced better candidates. Then today happened.
I’m confused. You don’t like the hire?

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
I’m confused. You don’t like the hire?
What the hell do I know lol. But I'm impressed that he apparently never got a commitment from a single Rivals ranked player, and has a bunch of guys with names that sound more like they are part of the Communist Workers Party than an American college BB team, and he was still able to win enough games to make the tournament. Not enough to actually win a game in it, but better than White did this year. Speaking of White, it's going to be the new black by the time he gets done filling the roster with the Euro transfers lol.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

Which is exactly what I said in my comments.
I literally said that I hoped there were better candidates than McMahonn and Gates.
If anything my comments were clairvoyant versus not aging well.

Liquor is a he!! of a drug I guess

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Which is exactly what I said in my comments.
I literally said that I hoped there were better candidates than McMahonn and Gates.
If anything my comments were clairvoyant versus not aging well.

Liquor is a he!! of a drug I guess
I feel bad for people that don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's the best they are going to feel all day.

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
With the wine and since you are there, you probable need some soft music. May I recommend the Suwannee Spring Reunion starting tonight, St Patty's day, through the 20th at the Spirit Of The Suwannee Music Park in Live Oak. A bluegrass and country music festival extraordinaire with four stages, but the real fun are the jams at the campsites.
We love this Festival. Been coming since 97. The one in October is good too.

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Down 29-24 under 4 timeout. Kowacie looking like an amazing player in the making. Criminal how few minutes he got this year

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Hate to say this but I’m excited to never have to watch Jones and McKissic again. Wish them nothing but the best going forward though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.