No love for the O&B

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
:exactly:
Can't believe so many people are picking BGB to beat #1 and undefeated Clempson. I just don't see it.

It's the battle of who has the strongest Clempson in them. Clempson or BGB?
If I recall my Jedi canon correctly the one most expected to win is the one most likely to Clempson. Clempson is expected to win so ipso fatso - Clempson is the one who will clempson.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
If I recall my Jedi canon correctly the one most expected to win is the one most likely to Clempson. Clempson is expected to win so ipso fatso - Clempson is the one who will clempson.
Fair enough, but I don't think Clempson will Clempson it until the final game, when they will Clempson the Clempson of all Clempsons.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I understand this less than your proctological exam at the frat house thread.

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
Why would anyone pick the Gators to beat Michigan the way we played post-Grier?
I picked us in the ESPN contest, but put that game at the lowest confidence level (1 point).
It's hard to pick a teams that has horrible QB play. Good QB play could have beat Bama.

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
I understand that we haven't played well since Grier, but bspn reached new lows yesterday saying that UT had been the better team all along and laughing at the Gators as "the Big Short". At one point it struck me as a deliberate attempt to provoke Tim into behaving unprofessionally. Didn't work. Tim refused the bait merely pointing out that the Gators had shown the ability to win close games. Personally, I expect the "second spring practice" law was talking about to result in a much improved O-line and a good shot at victory.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
I understand that we haven't played well since Grier, but bspn reached new lows yesterday saying that UT had been the better team all along and laughing at the Gators as "the Big Short".

bspn sold their souls for ratings years ago.

Anything is possible, but I won't be surprised if we're the ones laughing at bspn... again... when UF makes it 12.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.