Recruiting NSD 2022

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Hey Lake Gator! Who ya callin' loony you bat schytt phukk?!

I get more ban’s and loony’s from Lake than anyone else. Thought it was just me. I see it as his way of saying he enjoyed the post. It’s also entirely possible he simply doesn’t like me very much. I’ve workshopped that as well.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Is this really a term or did you just make it up? :lol:
It’s what I call them. Flannel shirts, short skinny jeans with full beards…even in Florida! Usually see those pasty white douches sipping on fruit flavored beers or hard seltzers. They drive Prius’s or Subarus usually. Their daddies didn’t beat their asses when they first started turning and we can all see the end results.
No offense @soflagator.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
It’s what I call them. Flannel shirts, short skinny jeans with full beards…even in Florida! Usually see those pasty white douches sipping on fruit flavored beers or hard seltzers. They drive Prius’s or Subarus usually. Their daddies didn’t beat their asses when they first started turning and we can all see the end results.
No offense @soflagator.

Not 30’s, no Subaru/Prius, no flannels since mid 90s, and have 5:00 shadow at 1pm but never grew a beard. Was often summarily beaten as a kid just in case I did something wrong later and they didn’t have time to do so then. Also I can’t really be pasty due to genetics, and don’t drink seltzer’s, though I do generally like IPA’s.

a6cb8894-320f-4a0a-a3a4-969016110528_text.gif

Lake Gator

SUBMARINERS GO DEEPER
Lifetime Member
Feb 13, 2016
I get more ban’s and loony’s from Lake than anyone else. Thought it was just me. I see it as his way of saying he enjoyed the post. It’s also entirely possible he simply doesn’t like me very much. I’ve workshopped that as well.

It's also a possibility I use a small Android phone to lurk and accidentally punch an emoticon while scrolling. And it's also a possibility I don't give two fuchs about yours or Lizbref's opinions regardless of what they are. Carry on.:goon:

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
It's also a possibility I use a small Android phone to lurk and accidentally punch an emoticon while scrolling. And it's also a possibility I don't give two fuchs about yours or Lizbref's opinions regardless of what they are. Carry on.:goon:

I also considered that. So I’ll go back to my original theory of them being a badge of honor. :lol:

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@BarrettSallee: Auburn receiver Ja'Varrius Johnson has entered the transfer portal. Auburn didn't sign anybody on traditional signing day. That means the Tigers lost more players on traditional Signing Day than it gained.

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
Fair enough. Just tell me you weren't the weapons officer on that phukkin' submarine.
push-button-gif-11.gif

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Far be it from me to interrupt this thread with actual recruiting. But, does anyone have any news on Arlis Bordingham? He still hasn't made his announcement. My understanding is that the wimpy west coast kid is already homesick, wants to stay out west, but Oregon doesn't want him. So, he's stuck. I'm hoping we don't take him either, but CBN wants him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.