Aug 2, 2017
giphy.gif

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
he even trolled the miami fanbase, he put on and threw away every hat on the table, then pulled another one from under the table at the end. what a clown.

Spurdog98

Preston Brooks
Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2018
he's going where he can fk off in school, not go to class and get away with whatever. He probably picked up real quick from Billy that he won't tolerated that.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
he even trolled the miami fanbase, he put on and threw away every hat on the table, then pulled another one from under the table at the end. what a clown.
I just knew he was going to the bag for a Jackson State hat.

That said, I think he chose Miami to suffice his family who were torn between Florida & LSU.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
We was never really in it for Citizen. That late night rumor bullchit is just drumming up the excitement like picking a hat up and putting it down. The 'insiders' at TOS tossed it out there for the clickbait. He did a drive by visit during the middle of the week to his OV weekend visit to scUM. However, the real morons are the lsu pogoes who continue to be wrong.

gatorfan81

Founding Member
Done
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Like it was said UM can't even fill a staff so the main reason was he did not want any competition. So Miami can have him.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Well, the wasted money on membership TOS has at least let me look at the lsu insider board and get a laugh at how quick they went from feeling confident about getting everybody to now feeling like they are going to maybe go 0 for 6.

Also, lots of smoke that Lewis is going to Bama and BK grinding on him going viral had something to do with it.

They are now saying Mathews to Aggies.

They are also saying they have no idea where Perkins is going.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.