Number 20

Uncle Rob

Lifetime Member
Sep 10, 2016
You know,we haven't had a great number 20. Malik Davis. You have a unique opportunity here. You can be the one they think about when the number 20 comes up. Make it yours.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Signed with us as a RB. Moved to DE after first year. Worked out well.
if you remember especially in 2006 he still played some fullback in the jumbo package/goaline and created some nice holes.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
The zooker wasted half of his career at RB.:lmao:
He wanted to be a RB and Zook gave him the chance. Apparently, it took Cohen more than a year to realize he needed to make the move. That's not necessarily on Zooker.

Thick&ThinG8r

Lifetime Member
Aug 21, 2014
He was a gifted athlete being wasted at fullback. Most coaches would have gave him fall camp to figure it out, before moving him themselves. It's one of many reason he couldn't do the job.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
It’s an odd number in terms of star power, but still I’m ashamed at some of you that Gillespie is even in the discussion. He was always a major disappointment when he was called on(see ut 2001) and then spent 5 years at a chief rival trying to beat us. I understand business, and can handle one or the other, but not both.

Give me Joe Cohen or even Tony Lomack over this guy.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
It’s an odd number in terms of star power, but still I’m ashamed at some of you that Gillespie is even in the discussion. He was always a major disappointment when he was called on(see ut 2001) and then spent 5 years at a chief rival trying to beat us. I understand business, and can handle one or the other, but not both.

Give me Joe Cohen or even Tony Lomack over this guy.
Ssssooooooo... MJM = "some of you?"

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Ah, gotcha. Thanks for clearing that up.

No problem. There's also a possibility that when you originally quoted MJM, I saw the name Gillespie a second time and at the the time had been drinking a decent amount of wine, leading to the confusion.

But that's not confirmed, and I don't want to be responsible for spreading rumors.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.