930892D4-5B4C-4ED8-9960-0339846C7004.jpeg

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
This guy getting such high marks at Senior bowl tells me two things
1 he was vastly underused at Fl.
2 he got pretty good coaching at Fl
I wish him the very best and hope he has a long successful NFL career. He and Lamical Perrine are my two favorite UF backs of the last 10-15 years.

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
It's asinine that Pierce would only get 5-6 carries a game. Unfortunately, it's just one item on a very long list of things Dan Mullen did that were completely moronic. Why UF is willing to pay him any of his buyout baffles me. But it shouldn't be surprising considering how much they gave McElwain.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
It's asinine that Pierce would only get 5-6 carries a game. Unfortunately, it's just one item on a very long list of things Dan Mullen did that were completely moronic. Why UF is willing to pay him any of his buyout baffles me. But it shouldn't be surprising considering how much they gave McElwain.

Well I don’t want to get off subject here, but this administration, like most others at the university level, has no problem spending/wasting other people’s money on failed concepts, and then asking for more.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
"It's the sun's job to light the day. Sure, it has a night-job but that's just moonlighting."

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Was hoping for better but I guess about a normal day for him
Certainly wasn't pointing a finger at you, was hoping for the same and surprised at such low productivity. No stats on Defense so nothing on Carter.

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Was hoping for better but I guess about a normal day for him
He averaged a little over 5 yards a carry for the year, so this was less than a normal day for him. But knowing Peirce, he likely fought hard in those 5 carries and broke a few tackles.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Wish him all the best and feel he will do very well in the NFL.

Mullentham..........should be taken out to the woodshed. Total incompetence and underutilization of a player.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.