Fuchs Kintuckee

And that Calipari asshat too!
John Calipari Reaction GIF by SB Nation

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I don’t think we will win. But – I do love the direction of the program. And it’ll be a fun game to watch.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I don’t think we will win. But – I do love the direction of the program. And it’ll be a fun game to watch.

Same here

I wish we were playing UK in the O’Dome later in the season when we hopefully have jelled as a team.

On the upside, no matter how much talent UK has they are handicapped by one of the most overrated coaches in the college game so there’s always a chance.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
We are actually favored by 3.5 points or -160 on the money line as of this morning. Seems like an odd line considering UK has probably the most talented offensive roster in the nation when you include starters and top reserves.

Or looking at it from the UK side, you get the cats at +140 or 40% better than 1 to 1 odds against a team that they have owned winning 9 of the last 10 or something against a coach who has never beaten them. It makes me think we probably win if for no other reason than it looks like a sucker’s betting line. Whenever you see a line that looks like easy money it’s usually easy money for the house.

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Florida is tied 8-8 at the under 16 timeout. Back and forth to start. Kugel gets a charge and turnover on a fastbreak, 30 seconds into his time on the floor

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Florida is up 27-26 at the under 8 timeout. Pullin and Clayton with jumpers. UK getting fast break points to close it back to even

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator