Gator Basketball ***Official BBALL Thread*** UF @ Wake Forest for ACC/SEC Challenge (ESPNU Wednesday Nov 29 7:15PM)

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Not a good effort tonight against a very mediocre team. Gotta do a lot better than that if you're gonna win games.

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
Not a good effort tonight against a very mediocre team. Gotta do a lot better than that if you're gonna win games.
Im not going to put too much blame on us tonight. I dont think I've ever seen a game called that once sided. Refs flipped a switch when we got up 9. Golden has to send a video of this in and ensure these refs get their comeuppance. I believe they had money on this game, or at the very least were actively assisting the home team

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Too much standing around on offense and too many dumb decisions too

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
There’s a dark cloud hanging over this program and his name rhymes with Snott Shricklin

OBG

Lifetime Member
Nov 14, 2017
F*cking Teddy Valentine, knew we were losing this game when I saw him at the start of the game

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Guys, we shouldn’t be blaming refs when we’re struggling with a 3-3 Wake team who doesn’t have a P6 win yet lol

Blame coaching and just sucking as a program right now.

They want to be Harvard of the South? Well, they got what they wanted

Last edited:

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
Guys, we shouldn’t be blaming refs when we’re struggling with a 3-3 Wake team who doesn’t have a P6 win yet lol

Blame coaching and just sucking as a program right now.

They want to be Harvard of the South? Well, they got what they wanted
I don't see anything in our 3 losses that alarms me too much about this team. I think they are taking some time to gel, and even then its taken Pullin being out, an uncanny 3 point night when we scored 91, and a complete dominate half by referees to give us 3 losses. I'd not say we were completely outplayed in any of these losses.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
I don't see anything in our 3 losses that alarms me too much about this team. I think they are taking some time to gel, and even then its taken Pullin being out, an uncanny 3 point night when we scored 91, and a complete dominate half by referees to give us 3 losses. I'd not say we were completely outplayed in any of these losses.

How in the world is our terrible defense not a concern? :lol:

Defensive-minded Todd has me thinking Armstrong may not be too bad after all

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.