***OFFICIAL BOWL GAME THREAD: UF vs Virginia***

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
Some people can only use pads...TSS is real bro...I feel that pad community and free bleed enthusiasts feel marginalized and completely offended by not including their safety concerns and hygiene practices in your posts

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Some people can only use pads...TSS is real bro...I feel that pad community and free bleed enthusiasts feel marginalized and completely offended by not including their safety concerns and hygiene practices in your posts
:puke:

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I was about to google the period underwear and then thought better of it because I don’t want targeted ads. :lol:

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Guilty as charged. :lol:

I get it though. I’m a stickler about a particular oatmeal brand.
Now I can relate. As a man that has more than once run to the store for my wife's feminine hygiene products being instructed to find the overnight ones that could stem the Johnstown Flood the brand is incidental. Its all about the saving our sheets. But oatmeal is serious business. Always the William Penn brand and never the quick kind. I found rolled oats recently and they kckk ass. Tried the steel cut but it takes weeks to cook so you can eat them without dental damage.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
try growing some testicles. it helps
Fishon is our most intriguing poster, I want to share a beer and stories with him.
Not a grit fan.
I knew you were a gdmmdd Yankee.
Sorry I got Old Dominion and William & Mary mixed up.
W&M is a fine school with a HUGE tradition. I wear my W&M jacket proudly. My daughter was married in the Wren Chapel and earned her JD there.
What if we lose, but somehow manage to sign a Top 5 Recruiting Class?
Didnt work for Mike White FLight, Right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator