Gator Basketball ***Official Game Thread BBALL*** Florida @ Texas A&M

Bushmaster

Lifetime Member
Jul 27, 2018
Just about EVERYONE was saying that Mullen would get another year and he was canned. Strick has an itchy trigger finger and I really hope he makes a change and fires MW. I had said before the UGA game that Mullen was a goner and he was. Looking at MW with his arms across his chest and frown on his face, I think he may have already been told that he will not be retained.

:bwahaha:

That loser doesn't even have a gun. He gets ZERO credit for firing Mullen. Mullen quit. The women's basketball coach fiasco, giving Mullen a raise, the overall decline of the sports program's money making sports, belongs squarely at Strick's feet.

MW is as useless as putting your limp dick in glass of warm water.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
:bwahaha:

That loser doesn't even have a gun. He gets ZERO credit for firing Mullen. Mullen quit. The women's basketball coach fiasco, giving Mullen a raise, the overall decline of the sports program's money making sports, belongs squarely at Strick's feet.

MW is as useless as putting your limp dick in glass of warm water.

Scottie only takes action when he is forced to.
I don’t understand how anyone could refer to him as having an itchy trigger finger.

Newbauer was extended in July 2021 and fired in September
Mullen was extended in April 2021 and fired in November
White was extended in May 2021 and?????????

Itchy trigger finger?
Really?

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
I think Enfield has had some trouble with the NCAA so we'd probably stay away. Mike Brey is a damn good coach but I think he's too entrenched at Notre Dame to leave or atleast to come here.
Brey is also 62 years old and might not have many years left.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.