Gator Basketball ***Official Game Thread BBALL*** Florida vs Alabama

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Florida takes on #15 Alabama tonight after a covid pause and gap in the schedule. Should be a fun one...or burn the television, anything is possible when they introduce Billy Napier

Game is on ESPN2 at 7 PM EST

Go Gators!!!

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
Let's hope there is not too much rust after not playing for almost 2 weeks.

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
Going to be hard to watch. There are so many ranked teams in the SEC, it's going to be a bloodbath this year. I'm not quite at the point where I'm rooting for total failure so that we can replace Mike White. I think it will take missing a few NCAA Tourney's for that to even be considered. So for now, Go Gators! Stomp the Tide (no chance)! Well, we probably have more of a chance of Stomping the Tide (tm) than the D-wags do on Monday Night. We shall see.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I had a sexy girl too mentally tuned to the cycle of the moon = come full moon she liked to get tied up. :confused:

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
White's teams actually play best at the start of the season with less in game "coaching". The layoff can only help them.

I have noticed that and talk about it all the time with a friend. The question is has this given White extra time to "coach" them or have they been away from practice some large fraction of this time.

I know they had Christmas break. After that I wonder if they had extra time with White. Last year after the Johnson break,I don't remember if it was extended because of COVID or entirely do to Johnson's collapse, UF came beat a bad Vandy team and then a decent LSU team in its first two games back.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
I hope when Billy gets introduced that he doesn't try to blend in with some fake southern accent. Oh yeah, I guess he's not from Connecticut...

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Jitoboh gets fatter every game

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Florida is tied 9-9 at the under 16 timeout. Jitoboh and Felder with points down low

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Jit scoring points and got 2 fouls on their center in the first 4 minutes.

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Gators hanging tough so far but Bama is the type of team under Nate Oats that fouls the FCK out of you on every possession to see if the refs call it and they usually don't and then Bama wears you down and you lose by 15-20 points. We will see how it goes.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Jitoboh gets better every game too. He should be playing more minutes including minutes with Castleton for a change of pace.
Oh, I agree. Jitoboh should start and Castleton off the bench but then they would be playing the other Starters and bench matchups.

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Florida is down 17-15 at the under 12 timeout. All offense in the paint for us so far

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Oh, I agree. Jitoboh should start and Castleton off the bench but then they would be playing the other Starters and bench matchups.

I don't think he should start, I just think he deserves more than 5-7 minutes per game.
I don't think it would hurt to see Castleton at the 4 some as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.