Gator Basketball ***Official Game Thread BBALL*** Florida vs Auburn

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

Apple and Castle won this game. And deserved to win. Castle just need some help inside. Keyonte would be the missing part.
I'm happy for the players Coach, I just wish they had a better coach; somebody like you. Keyonte would be more floor leadership which we miss, but we just have no direction as a team on offense and that's on CMW. They play hard on D, I'll give them that.
FTR: I didn't watch; checked the score at halftime and gave a little chuckle; figured we'd lose by 10+. Didn't even think about the game until after playing against my son in a video game and got online a few minutes ago when I posted my 'doh'. I haven't watched a game all year and only follow along on my phone, if I remember a game is even on. Never was that way for me during Billy Ball or even before that (well, maybe Dafoe). BB is my sport, so I hate it when I'm not pumped up for a game against #2 in the country (and B. Pearl to boot) that we just won. I'm getting no joy out of it. CMW needs to go so I can start enjoying Gator BB again. Simple as that.
:bart:

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014

Apple and Castle won this game. And deserved to win. Castle just need some help inside. Keyonte would be the missing part.

Ugh, having Keonte to help Castleton would be HUGE.

That said, our current roster is owned 100% by mw. We should have others playing at KJ’s level, but we don’t. 7 years is more than enough time to reveal a program’s potential under existing leadership.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Did not watch a single minute but sadly this is the type of result that will keep bball mired in below mediocrity b/c we have 2AD's who only see certain numbers and certain results. They would not know quality if it whacked them over the head.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
That player-confused game-at-risk inbound play that was a "poke & hope" brainless slow high-lob attempt to statue still Castleton shows the coaching prowess of Mike White.?? How many brainless mistakes do we suffer each & every game.? I believe Mike White throughout training teaches hesitancy ... teaches slow doubtful bball IQs. Couple that with his undoubted lack of IQ and we get 7 seasons of the same failure stuff. Not to mention MW's black hole of suck-pit energy-lack. Oops, I mentioned it.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I'm happy for the players Coach, I just wish they had a better coach; somebody like you. Keyonte would be more floor leadership which we miss, but we just have no direction as a team on offense and that's on CMW. They play hard on D, I'll give them that.
FTR: I didn't watch; checked the score at halftime and gave a little chuckle; figured we'd lose by 10+. Didn't even think about the game until after playing against my son in a video game and got online a few minutes ago when I posted my 'doh'. I haven't watched a game all year and only follow along on my phone, if I remember a game is even on. Never was that way for me during Billy Ball or even before that (well, maybe Dafoe). BB is my sport, so I hate it when I'm not pumped up for a game against #2 in the country (and B. Pearl to boot) that we just won. I'm getting no joy out of it. CMW needs to go so I can start enjoying Gator BB again. Simple as that.
:bart:
This!

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Didn't watch, how did the ball licker play? Did he wear UGA shoes or something on the floor?

He hit a big time 3 inside 3 minutes left, but I don’t recall any other significant contributions.

gatorev12

Lifetime Member
Aug 17, 2018
But of course Mike White wins this one.

Credit to the team for pulling this one out (and to Appleby, who found his stroke after I talked chit about him in the first half); but still doesn't change the fact he shouldn't be here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.