LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Florida is up 11-4 at the under 16 timeout. Lots of focus going inside early

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
So we look pretty good when we play stiffs and like crap when playing someone decent. It will be interesting to see how we come out in our next game against against OK who should be a fairly evenly matched opponent.

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Florida is up 48-23 at the under 16 timeout. A little wild play now that we are up big

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
So we look pretty good when we play stiffs and like crap when playing someone decent. It will be interesting to see how we come out in our next game against against OK who should be a fairly evenly matched opponent.
Ohio took Michigan to overtime and lost by 4. They aren't bad. Pretty solid mid major

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
We are blowing them up big time, up 32 points right now. Gotta make shots right?? We are tonight

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Florida is up 76-40 at the under 4 timeout. Some concern that Castleton has been awful again on offense 6 pts to begin the game then nothing

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Winner, winner, chicken dinner!

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Kowacie was on fire from three. Fudge made a spectacular block. Ohio bricked so many threes I thought the rim would break. I saw some good things tonight but it was Ohio. Better ball movement but it was Ohio. Im trying to get a handle on who is who now. So many transfers and new faces. I like Fudge. But Ive always loved fudge since my mom's great stuff when I was a kid. Kugel looks like he can be special.

Last edited:

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Kowacie was on fire from three. Fudge made a spectacular block. Ohio bricked so many threes I thought the rim would break. I saw some good things tonight but it was Ohio. Better ball movement but it was Ohio. Im trying to get a handle on who is who now. So many transfers and new faces. I like Fudge. But Ive always loved fudge since my mom great stuff when I was a kid. Kugel looks like he can be special.
Coach you really set us up with your amazing stories. I'll leave this one alone.....for now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator