Gator Basketball ***Official Game Thread BBALL*** Florida vs Oklahoma St

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Florida takes on Oklahoma St today at 4 PM EST on ESPN2. Both teams are missing players so this should be some great basketball lol

Go Gators!!!

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Another game where we get a big lead then the other team storms back and steals the win?

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
[GIPHY="nope"]https://media4.giphy.com/media/NpL4D3Oc2bJUMAXF9P/giphy.gif?cid=e1bb72ff02e43c17858c7f401be3af51cd7f01c5bda44fec&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g[/GIPHY]

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
Are we openly rooting for loses to pile up now? Does MW have the built-in excuse of injuries again this year? Last season was KJ. This season it's Castleton and now Jitobah. Will the Gator Basketball heartbreak ever end?....Nope. Not til we sh!tcan MW and stop with the Bingo.
FKEdwhwXIAA3lms

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
yeah we need the losses to pile up to make it no doubt that he will be gone, as a big time Gators basketball fan, I want to win them all but we will need to finish off with a losing record to ensure MW is Fired. Thankfully I still won't be watching the games so MUCH less heartache for me as a fan.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
yeah we need the losses to pile up to make it no doubt that he will be gone, as a big time Gators basketball fan, I want to win them all but we will need to finish off with a losing record to ensure MW is Fired. Thankfully I still won't be watching the games so MUCH less heartache for me as a fan.

I’m still not sure that a losing record will finish him off. Our AD seems very reluctant to take any action with basketball other than to blindly hand out extensions

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
we all thought that about Mullen too except before the UGA game I thought he would be fired by the end of the year cause I thought the scheduled shaped up to be full of losses and it happened. Strick has an itchy trigger finger so I think he cans MW this season.

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
dont blame you, me either and havent for the last 10 games or so

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I checked the score at half vs UT, was pleasantly surprised, then proceeded to work on a puzzle for the next hour, completely forgetting about the game. Thank goodness!
But that apathy on my part shouldn’t be there. MW needs to go so that I might get excited about Gator BB again.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Are we openly rooting for loses to pile up now? Does MW have the built-in excuse of injuries again this year? Last season was KJ. This season it's Castleton and now Jitobah. Will the Gator Basketball heartbreak ever end?....Nope. Not til we sh!tcan MW and stop with the Bingo.
FKEdwhwXIAA3lms
Can't say what it will take for Strickland to fire him, but there are NO excuses for mw. He's been here how long??? This year is the result of how mw has run this program, period. He had to bring in a bunch of transfers because last year's team (presumably) couldn't take another year of mw snatching defeat from the jaws of victory, so they bailed on him.

I can't believe he's lasted this long. Thanks, fooley.

CU-UF

Meh
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
Now im kinda thinking that we need to pull for wins, because I think no matter what he has his excuse for the year with 2 bigs lost for the season. Would rather have some wins and still MW versus no wins and still MW.

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
Now im kinda thinking that we need to pull for wins, because I think no matter what he has his excuse for the year with 2 bigs lost for the season. Would rather have some wins and still MW versus no wins and still MW.
I''m torn also. I want to watch. I want Castleton to come back. I want us to make the tourney where anything can happen.... but I think I want MW gone more than any of that. When we get a new coach it's going to be a massive rebuild. So who knows.

The thrill is definitely gone. The seats are empty. Fan apathy has set in. Ball's in your court Stricknine. I'm guessing one more year of MidMajorMike Bingo. Gone after next season's repeat.

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
I think its tied 9-9. Trash ESPN isn't even showing it on the App even though the game is on

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Florida down 16-13 at the under 12 timeout i believe. Reeves and Gatkek with 2 fast break layups in a row

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator