Gator Basketball ***Official Game Thread BBALL*** Florida vs Oklahoma St

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
It's 1:30 and I got online to work on my guitar lesson; forgot about the game. Back to my guitar.

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Surprise Suprise! getting BLOWN out and HOUSED on our home floor by a 10-9 team. Looks like we will lose by 25 points EASY as we are shooting 30 percent baby! Okie St shooting 65%

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Hardly any posts in the game thread, box empty….Gator basketball program is dead

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah we are watching Spiderman movies with our boys.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Now im kinda thinking that we need to pull for wins, because I think no matter what he has his excuse for the year with 2 bigs lost for the season. Would rather have some wins and still MW versus no wins and still MW.

This appears to be the situation.
Your comments have been validated by the fact that Mark Wise has spent a good part of the first half making this exact excuse for CMW over and over.

Knowing that Mark Wise is on the UAA’s daily talking points email list, this is the position of the administration.

gatorev12

Lifetime Member
Aug 17, 2018
Now im kinda thinking that we need to pull for wins, because I think no matter what he has his excuse for the year with 2 bigs lost for the season. Would rather have some wins and still MW versus no wins and still MW.

We were losing bad games even before the bigs went down for the season...not sure that excuse carries much water.

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
COMPLETE DISASTER of a team missing 3 inside players. Gators shooting 25% from 3 and 34% overall. Okie St shooting 70% from 3 and 63% overall in a COMPLETE DOMINATION of the stats and game. Looks like I was right and wrong about when I said we might finish 2-10 to finish the season. Looking at the schedule again, we might LOSE out to end the season as our shooting has gotten WORSE and WORSE every game! LMAO at MW who you can tell by the pain on his face that he just KNOWS that he is GONE. SAME look that Mullen had before the UGA game as he KNEW he was GONE too.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Down 13 at the half

Hopefully OSU doesn’t shoot 70% from 3 again this 2nd half….then again, I don’t think it’ll matter with how bad we’re getting bullied on the boards.

White needs to go with a combo of 3 of Gat, Felder, Duruji, Reeves so we can have some damn length. Oh, and bench Jones

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Trash team and program. ZERO chance MW survives this season. Its just time and Strick KNOWS it just like he KNEW it with Mullens.

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Down 7, under 16 timeout. Making the game chaotic on defense leading to some offense and energetic play. Duruji, Mckissic, Fleming, and Jones started the half on the bench. Gatkek, Lane, and Kennedy started the half

LoyalGatorFan

Lifetime Member
Jul 10, 2019
It's not White's fault that we lost our 2 main bigs

It is White's fault that we don't have a single guard who can knock down shots....like how can you be in the SEC and think that's going to work?

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
App needs to play a full 40, we can’t score without him at all

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Down 4, under 12 timeout. Jones and Mckissic back in and missed 3pters for the lead

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.