Gator Basketball ***Official Game Thread BBALL*** Florida vs Tennessee

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
On the orders of the great bovine...I shant be watching this game.

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Road game against a ranked opponent and we don't shoot well at all - looks to be another disaster of a game and even worse than the Ole Miss game. Tenn 85 UF 60

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Now that we have completed our two week tour of the bottom third of the conference, it’s back to reality and a tournament caliber opponent.

With Castleton this game was an ‘L’ but without him this will most likely be an embarrassment.

Given that I am a glutton for punishment I will be diligently watching what I hope is the next page in the last chapter of the CMW era.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Update on Whitey being cancelled (rumor):

1. Stricklin and big boy boosters met with Whitey after the ole miss game. It got ugly.

2. The assistant coaches have been informed the hammer could drop at any time.

3. At the very least, the big boy boosters are ready to move on. Whitey either completely turns this around or he sent packing Kiffin style.

I refuse to root for that nasty, puke orange vol color. But, I will not be upset if we get killed. It is for the good of the program. Whitey needs to go.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

1. Stricklin and big boy boosters met with Whitey after the ole miss game. It got ugly.

3. At the very least, the big boy boosters are ready to move on. Whitey either completely turns this around or he sent packing Kiffin style.

I refuse to root for that nasty, puke orange vol color. But, I will not be upset if we get killed. It is for the good of the program. Whitey needs to go.
:popcorn:

Mornengswede

Lifetime Member
Dec 6, 2017
Pat Summit can outcoach Mike White.
Pat Summit can probably kick his ass too. He’s easily the biggest wimp I’ve ever seen try to lead a group of men.

People keep saying he’s a great person. Reminds me of that Jordan Peterson bit. Being weak doesn’t make you virtuous. A rabbit isn’t virtuous. It just tries to not get eaten. True goodness comes from being able to pull out a can of whoop ass but choosing not to, until it’s really necessary. CMW is a rabbit. An ineffectual self pitying scared fluffy little rabbit with no balls.

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014

These rumors seem to have started flying recently. Shouldn't be giving him a chance, just end it and start new with someone else

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

Yeah. There’s a lot of smoke right now.

Finally.

Unless they do a 180, he’s out.

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
With one of our prospective supposed hopeful savior Chris Mack getting canned at Louisville, I think MW feels the pressure and sees the writing on the wall. He won't survive the season and will be GONE at UF with all the losses piling on. Have to have results and deep tourney runs EVERY year and he hasn't done that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator