Gator Basketball ***Official Game Thread BBALL*** Florida vs Tennessee

Frozen Gator

Lifetime Member
Apr 26, 2016
EVERY SINGLE call for Tenn in the 2nd half, EVERY single one. TWICE Gator shooters smashed to the floor and 3 point shots and NO CALL. Hook and hold call LMAO, that call here is TERRIBLE and then they get the ball and ANOTHER FOUL. 6 point swing for Tenn by REFS. Jittabug SMASHED across the face and KNOCKED Out of the game and ZEROOOOO call LMAO. some of the WORST officiating I have ever seen but that is typical against the Gators
The refs know which team has a better chance at the tournament. They make the calls accordingly.

Mornengswede

Lifetime Member
Dec 6, 2017
EVERY SINGLE call for Tenn in the 2nd half, EVERY single one. TWICE Gator shooters smashed to the floor and 3 point shots and NO CALL. Hook and hold call LMAO, that call here is TERRIBLE and then they get the ball and ANOTHER FOUL. 6 point swing for Tenn by REFS. Jittabug SMASHED across the face and KNOCKED Out of the game and ZEROOOOO call LMAO. some of the WORST officiating I have ever seen but that is typical against the Gators
They’re doing us a favor. The only hope we have for a bball championship is with another coach and the only way we’re getting that is to lose lose and lose some more.

You’re angry the cops unfairly gave drunk step dad another dui. This is how momma gets to her breaking point and leaves the mfer.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
That hook and hold was almost as egregious as the non-call on the McKissic 3. We went from shooting 2 FTs to Tenn shooting 3 and getting the ball. All because Barnes called TO and begged for a review on a weak call.

But still, it’s past time to go a new direction. A guy who runs Jones out there for 20+ minutes can’t be trusted.

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
Update on Whitey being cancelled (rumor):

1. Stricklin and big boy boosters met with Whitey after the ole miss game. It got ugly.

2. The assistant coaches have been informed the hammer could drop at any time.

3. At the very least, the big boy boosters are ready to move on. Whitey either completely turns this around or he sent packing Kiffin style.

I refuse to root for that nasty, puke orange vol color. But, I will not be upset if we get killed. It is for the good of the program. Whitey needs to go.
He looked really stressed out all night. Zero confidence on the sideline. We played about as well as could be expected, but MW seemed like he knew it was do or die for his tenure at Florida. Basically, going to have to admit to himself that he failed. It becomes real when you get sh!tcanned. Just ask Dan Mullen.

Spurdog98

Preston Brooks
Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2018
MW should have had gotten a tech last night after the no call on the 3. He should have thrown a chair across he floor and just got booted. That was the worst officiated game I have seen in a long time. That said, he needs to be gone..he has no clue what to do to fix what's f'ed up.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Fix it.? MW is the carrier of Fukdup. Been so for years.

Last edited:

Bushmaster

Lifetime Member
Jul 27, 2018
MW should have had gotten a tech last night after the no call on the 3. He should have thrown a chair across he floor and just got booted. That was the worst officiated game I have seen in a long time. That said, he needs to be gone..he has no clue what to do to fix what HE f'ed up.

Slight correction.

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
MW should have had gotten a tech last night after the no call on the 3. He should have thrown a chair across he floor and just got booted. That was the worst officiated game I have seen in a long time. That said, he needs to be gone..he has no clue what to do to fix what's f'ed up.
MW gave that ref an earful for an entire 3 min. timeout, b!tched and moaned, wailed and complained. The ref was so moved by Mike White's passion that when that 50/50 review of the hook and hold came up, they gave the call to the Vols... even though they had clearly screwed us on the previous call. Egregious home court cooking. Normally when you point out an unfair call, you'll get something later in the game to make up for it. Not Mike Whitey. Even the refs don't respect him. Whitey should just resign and go on to Admin like the rest of his family.

This season may the one that finishes CMW, but I somehow doubt it. Just got to believe and fight harder. Fire Mike White!

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Honestly, I saw the hook-hold as a no call. They BOTH had each other's arms.
Correct, until the Tennessee guy jumped and it became a hook and hold because he didn't let go and the Tennessee guy did. That call was fine to me. Shouldn't be holding. The foul on the 3pter should have resulted in a T by White. Can't let that slide

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Jitoboh out for the season after eye surgery

Then that must have been emergency eye surgery.? not elective, I mean.?
Does he lose this season of eligibility.? He was beginning to be useful. Jitoboh is that rare player who might stay for 4-5 years.
GC wishes the best healing for Gator Jitoboh. Don't lay around and get fat, please.

Towels 'N Sporks

We R Bad Cause Urban Cheated on Wife
May 19, 2016
I feel like if you are out for the season after something happened to your eye then you might have just straight up lost an eye

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
My guess is a broken eye socket. ONLY at UF can you get smashed across the face, knocked out of the game, broken eye socket and out for the year and STILL no foul called, LMAO. Snakebit program, every year someone out for an extended time or for the year. Only positive is that the losses are really going to pile up and MW will be GONE thankfully.

Marine1

Semper Fidelis
Dec 20, 2015
I feel bad for Jitoboh. He started playing basketball late and arrived here very raw and way out of shape. He took a ton of criticism. I always liked this kid though and have watched as he progressed into a functional big and continued to improve. He was playing well filling in for Castleton. He really seemed to know his role and played within his capabilities. He would occasionally miss an easy shot but rarely took a bad shot. He really developed a nice touch around the rim.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I feel bad for Jitoboh. He started playing basketball late and arrived here very raw and way out of shape. He took a ton of criticism. I always liked this kid though and have watched as he progressed into a functional big and continued to improve. He was playing well filling in for Castleton. He really seemed to know his role and played within his capabilities. He would occasionally miss an easy shot but rarely took a bad shot. He really developed a nice touch around the rim.

I agree
Jitoboh has clearly worked very hard on his game and he was becoming an effective player.
If the balance of the team improved at the same level we would be ranked.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Gakteck is hustling and learning. 6'9" but he plays taller. Good shot blocker. So maybe next year, he & Jitiboh can give UF a decent inside presence.?
Will, we get another 6'10"+ big man for next season.?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator