Gator Basketball ***Official Game Thread BBALL*** Florida vs Tennessee

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Down 6 under 8 timeout. White should have gotten a T on the spot for that no call with Tennessee tackling our 3pt shooter

Joegator96

Lifetime Member
Nov 5, 2019
I admit I am not all that knowledge about the x's and o's of college basketball but I do know this. When you are in a tight game and the referees go all homer on you the HC has to protect his players. Here we are in a 2 pt game and UT maules our shooter with no foul called. If White had any balls he should have gone apoplectic, light hime with a T, send him to the showers, whatever it takes. But no we wait till UT runs up a lead, take a timeout and then calmly question the official. BS MW lose it, go nuts, get rung up, show passion. Whatever, pack up you schitt MW you gottat go.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The huge no call has changed the game but it also illustrates the lack of respect the conference has for CMW.

This is what happens when you have a coach that refuses to protect his team and battle with the refs.
I have been saying this for years now.

gatorev12

Lifetime Member
Aug 17, 2018
The huge no call has changed the game but it also illustrates the lack of respect the conference has for CMW.

This is what happens when you have a coach that refuses to protect his team and battle with the refs.
I have been saying this for years now.

This x100000
We just saw it again now--refs had a coin-flip call AND it went against Florida. Again.

The refs don't respect him or care what he thinks.

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
EVERY SINGLE call for Tenn in the 2nd half, EVERY single one. TWICE Gator shooters smashed to the floor and 3 point shots and NO CALL. Hook and hold call LMAO, that call here is TERRIBLE and then they get the ball and ANOTHER FOUL. 6 point swing for Tenn by REFS. Jittabug SMASHED across the face and KNOCKED Out of the game and ZEROOOOO call LMAO. some of the WORST officiating I have ever seen but that is typical against the Gators

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Great 1st half by our Gators but then the refs take over, we turn it over a bunch, miss a bunch of shots that we made in the 1st half and then we are BLOWN out in the 2nd half. Lol Typical

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Bubble team at best. Oh well, what do you expect at this point.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Officials should get fired for games
Like this . Incompetence all over
The place

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.