Gator Basketball ***Official Game Thread BBALL*** Florida vs Tennessee

Marine1

Semper Fidelis
Dec 20, 2015
Gakteck is hustling and learning. 6'9" but he plays taller. Good shot blocker. So maybe next year, he & Jitiboh can give UF a decent inside presence.?
Will, we get another 6'10"+ big man for next season.?

We have Malik Reneau a 6’8 5 star power forward and Jalen Reed 6’10 4 star coming in.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
White needs to read a book on teaching and practicing, John Wooten's or coach K's practice videos. Teach & practice determined try, retry again & again team "feeding" of big men assaulting the rim & backboard. It's what we are devoid of. I see "give & go" set up by streaking "talls" where the assist-expected feeder does not even look to see if his "go" teammate is open. Even just the seen threat throws the defenders into stumbly turmoil. EZ buckets result. Fouls result. The only way to get good at that is to keep at it with the effective players. I don't know shyt and I'm willing to spread it to put some icing on this White's footle loaf.

This team has sporadic determination and that gets them nowhere. Sporadic determination is an oxymoron and oxymorons defuse clear thinking and drive. I'm so weary of Mike White's deficits. We face Ole Miss today. The fact that we do not miss Castleton greatly is testimony to White's not using him in a team-plan fashion.?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator