Gator Basketball ***Official Game Thread BBALL*** SEC Tourney - UF vs AL

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
I’m pretty sure deet is the only one to call him that and he’s been one of his biggest supporters all season. He’s just obsessed with homosexuality for whatever reason.
No, an unhinged member with repressed urges called him that, so I, as a fan all season, have been resurrecting it as a jab. He seems to be a fan now, not sure about the repressed desire status!

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
The Gator boys are hot.
Cant Speak Nathan Fillion GIF

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
after watching the first half that 21-2 run the last 4 minutes obviously won this game. We were down by 5 with about 5 to go and end it up by 15. Todd may look like an elf but he coaches like an ogre no matter what the trolls say.

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
While the tournament is really where a coach makes his mark, there's no question we had our first solid season in a while. It's great to see. I may even watch a game at some point. I can't imagine this team will advance far (or even at all) in the tourney, but at least we GOT there. Baby steps.

Saying that, I'd like to now heap some praise on Scott Stricklin, who we can all see at this point made a tremendous coaching hire with Todd Golden. It was a head-scratching hire, but we're now seeing some good results after a bunch of growing pains largely due to the radical culture shift from the last dolt. Stricklin nailed it, and taught both his bosses and the fans that patience is important, and that he knows what he's doing.
Yes/No

BeachGator

Mar 10, 2018
While the tournament is really where a coach makes his mark, there's no question we had our first solid season in a while. It's great to see. I may even watch a game at some point. I can't imagine this team will advance far (or even at all) in the tourney, but at least we GOT there. Baby steps.

Saying that, I'd like to now heap some praise on Scott Stricklin, who we can all see at this point made a tremendous coaching hire with Todd Golden. It was a head-scratching hire, but we're now seeing some good results after a bunch of growing pains largely due to the radical culture shift from the last dolt. Stricklin nailed it, and taught both his bosses and the fans that patience is important, and that he knows what he's doing.
That you, Scott?

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
after watching the first half that 21-2 run the last 4 minutes obviously won this game. We were down by 5 with about 5 to go and end it up by 15. Todd may look like an elf but he coaches like an ogre no matter what the trolls say.
We were down in the second half? From the halftime score and final score I would have thought we led entire second half. Awesome win.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
So i finally saw the game. Super Sears from Bama got ten of his pts near the end when it was over. Our guards were better. I saw nothing in this game where Fla was weak. After starting down 8-0 they just hammered them. Much tougher than the tide. If we beat A&M this team has exceeded all my expectations. After last year with so little talent and size to this year is amazing. Assembling this level of talent and then melding them into a pretty good team shows me Golden has multiple talents. The semi finals in nashvegas nobody saw this coming. Has FF weighed in. I think he had comments on the vandy loss.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I'll admit there was a few game stretch there where I fell off the golden wagon. We kept giving away games we had wrapped up due to no killer instinct and no desire to finish. That seems to be in the past at this point. Toddy has been here 2 years now. I've been a vocal supporter for about all but 2 weeks of that period. I'm comfortable with that :grin:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator