Gator Basketball ***Official Game Thread BBALL*** UF @ UGA

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Haugh is a wildcard. If he figures things out a little more, he'll make this team much better. We haven't had anyone like him since Devin Robinson.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Haugh is a wildcard. If he figures things out a little more, he'll make this team much better. We haven't had anyone like him since Devin Robinson.
help me out. Devin Robinson? Cant remember him.
I turned it on with 37 seconds left. I had guests. But now watching the recording.
Georgia hits every shot to begin. Looks like a rout early. Golden in post game was funny, Said a big would be pissed when he doesnt play much... He was a happy guy. We make the dance they will be a tough game for anyone.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
More Haugh, less Kugel tbh

Gimme Haugh at the 3
This would be great in an ideal world and for the last month I would like to see Kugel completely out of the rotation. He is way too haphazard every possession. Sure he has moments, but when he is bad he completely hurts the team like today. I think Clayton plays way too nonchalantly as well, but when he is in cruise control, his mistakes do not snowball like Kugel's do. The problem is they do not have another reasonably competent wing on the team besides the three that start. Aberdeen is too wild and the other white kid has not developed. Even when the two bigs who start play poorly (like today), they still add something in the game at times. Not Kugel. It is all or nothing. Problem is he is the only swing guy they have on the bench. So he has to stay in the rotation, unfortunately, so they have 8 guys. If Haugh was a better ball handler or consistent shooter both from the field and line, maybe he could play both spots, but until then Kugel probably has to remain and it is all or nothing depending on the weather.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Fuch Mike White!!!!
Simon Cowell Wow GIF by America's Got Talent

And all his Dwags

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Good win and a good one on the road.

Makes it even better to beat White's azz AGAIN, and most of all.....FUCHS all DWAGS!

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
The current Gator coach seemed pretty happy in the post-game interview.

(Me too.)
So our offense is decent, miss too many free throws? Can Todd get the team to play better D? Seems that is where the potential to improve quite a lot is.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
This would be great in an ideal world and for the last month I would like to see Kugel completely out of the rotation. He is way too haphazard every possession. Sure he has moments, but when he is bad he completely hurts the team like today. I think Clayton plays way too nonchalantly as well, but when he is in cruise control, his mistakes do not snowball like Kugel's do. The problem is they do not have another reasonably competent wing on the team besides the three that start. Aberdeen is too wild and the other white kid has not developed. Even when the two bigs who start play poorly (like today), they still add something in the game at times. Not Kugel. It is all or nothing. Problem is he is the only swing guy they have on the bench. So he has to stay in the rotation, unfortunately, so they have 8 guys. If Haugh was a better ball handler or consistent shooter both from the field and line, maybe he could play both spots, but until then Kugel probably has to remain and it is all or nothing depending on the weather.

Yea Kugel is wayyy too streaky and is a terrible decision maker with the ball. Such a shame after his season last year.

Haugh is a glue guy and is Parsons-like (long way to go development wise of course). If we get consistent play out of Haugh, that takes this team to another level

OBG

Lifetime Member
Nov 14, 2017
help me out. Devin Robinson? Cant remember him.
I turned it on with 37 seconds left. I had guests. But now watching the recording.
Georgia hits every shot to begin. Looks like a rout early. Golden in post game was funny, Said a big would be pissed when he doesnt play much... He was a happy guy. We make the dance they will be a tough game for anyone.

Played on the teams with Chiozza, Kasey Hill,Keyvaughn Allen, etc.

gatordad3

You're stewed, buttwad!
Lifetime Member
Jan 31, 2016
Played on the teams with Chiozza, Kasey Hill,Keyvaughn Allen, etc.
What could have been had Egbunu never suffered a career ending knee injury in 2017.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator