***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: Florida vs Eastern Michigan***

jereed16

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Is it just me or does Treon Harris look to be more of a leader coming to the sideline?

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
65-0!!!! Welcome roper!!! Looks like SOS!!! Last 5 years we have not seen this!!!! Hallelujah!!!

GIGator

Founding Member
No One Important!
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
Da big goose egg! Way to go defense! I believe it's clear that Roper is for real! Driskel looked good and what a start for Harris. He will have the best QB rating in the country! Sucks that we lost McGee for the year! GO GATORS!

heversle

Founding Member
Baba Booey Tata Toothy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I feel horrible for Jake McGee, but I'm very optimistic about what I saw today on all sides of the ball. Bring on Kentucah!

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
What happened to Jake McGee? I missed the 1st half with my daughters b'day party.

:wobble:

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Nice win. Hard to tell how good we are until we face some better competition, but it sure us nice to demolish a cupcake like we should.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
SaltGator;n43731 said:
Why isn't Adam Lane getting any touches?

He's gone. If he doesn't get any touches in this game with two walkons and a true freshman carrying the ball, why would he stay.

Jenny On The Railroad

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
Missed visual on last 3 1/2 minutes but listened. An offense I can get into! Would have preferred they take a chance at the end., but OK. Too bad the O line is not better and deeper, and as mentioned previously, the red zone offense needs work. Still, it was encouraging and at least enjoyable to watch. I am with those that love Roper.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Ryan2k3;n43732 said:
You've got to be excited about the season after this game, but we must score more TDs in the redzone.

First game, brah. First game.

In All Kinds Of Weather

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
SaltyGator said:
Great game and I'm happy to see the offense stepping up, but before I get too excited I remind myself this is Eastern Michigan. However two things still stick out to me... 1. Penalties! Friggin penalties, when are we going to stop being in the bottom of the country in penalties!?!? 90% of the penalties we have are due to lack of discipline and that starts with the head coach 2. It may just be me but I swear we need a new strength and conditioning coach. I understand some injuries are just due to bad luck when a player gets rolled up on but a lot that we experience are due to bad conditioning. That being said, I'm glad to see our offense opening up and actually scoring points and blowing out a team they should blow out! Can't wait to see where we actually stack up against a good conference team.
Just shut up. We won 65-0 for Christ's sake

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Born2beagator;n43776 said:
Remember how boring our first game was last year? I'll be happy with this
Remember how boring all of our games have been since 2008? Even in 09 I couldn't get my jimmy up for any of those games

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.