"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Willlllllllllllllllie!!!!!!!!!!

Second and 3rd string get mucho playing time...... we hang on to win 42 - 29

Go Gators

Dec 13, 2020
I’ve read in a couple places it was season ending but just rumors from “sources”. I hope that’s not true. I was excited to see what he could do this year.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
No. We do have one that is 30 though. Maybe that’s what you were thinking.

If I had to guess. Moon would be our oldest player. All kidding aside, I think we have our first actual vam wilder. He might seriously be on his 7th year?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
If I had to guess. Moon would be our oldest player. All kidding aside, I think we have our first actual vam wilder. He might seriously be on his 7th year?
Nah.... Wells and Moon are class of 2015. 6th year seniors. To get a 7th year, the player would have had to have been entering his 6th year (so injury in 2019 of a redshirt senior year) going into 2020 and elected for that year not to count. There will no doubt be a few of those but not on our team that I recall.

What is more interesting is a guy like Emory could elect for 2020 not to count, and be a redshirt sophomore again this year with three more years to play. The roster says AR is a RS Fr, but he could not count last year and redshirt again this year, and have four more years after that. Hell everyone can exclude 2020 if they want, as I understand it.

Last edited:

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Nah.... Wells and Moon are class of 2015. 6th year seniors. To get a 7th year, the player would have had to have been entering his 6th year (so injury in 2019 of a redshirt senior year) going into 2020 and elected for that year not to count. There will no doubt be a few of those but not on our team that I recall.

What is more interesting is a guy like Emory could elect for 2020 not to count, and be a redshirt sophomore again this year with three more years to play. The roster says AR is a RS Fr, but he could not count last year and redshirt again this year, and have four more years after that. Hell everyone can exclude 2020 if they want, as I understand it.
Have you run this all by crete to make sure its legit?

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

that stinks. They aren’t spectacular but they are solid.

Sapp, Watson, and Thomas are game changers but they’re young. ZC has no business playing DT.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Have you run this all by crete to make sure its legit?
no, and that is clearly a flaw in the theory.

best as I can tell everyone can exclude the year but I haven't seen anything in writing. and of course the commentators can be wrong.

good news is with the extra year we finally made it back to 85 football players. we haven't been there since I think 2008 or so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.