***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: Florida vs FAU***

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
You heard Willy Taggart, right?

Do you know something I don't?

It isn't a dancing contest is it? Mullinz aint winning any dancing contests.
He might be a goober but he ain't no dancer? However, I do believe DM did earn the distinction of having caught the most fish and the fewest recruits of any P5 HC this Summer. Dan, Dan, he's the man. If he can't bungle a recruitment, nobody can.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Ready for some Gator Football.

I have been on deployment Since last April and had very little time to chat but lurked a little. Getting back into the swing of things. I have 6 tickets if anyone interested, just pm me. I get off orders in time to come to the Swamp for BAMA.

GO GATORS
51-7

Willllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllie.

RiverRat

Glass half full
Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2017
Ready for some Gator Football.

I have been on deployment Since last April and had very little time to chat but lurked a little. Getting back into the swing of things. I have 6 tickets if anyone interested, just pm me. I get off orders in time to come to the Swamp for BAMA.

GO GATORS
51-7

Willllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllie.
Thanks for your service TN , get home safe and Go Gators!

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
then blame it on crowd noise.

There is no one come no one in the country that's afraid of Dan Mullen.

South Alabama desperately wants to get another bite of that ass.

Last edited:

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
We have some good recruits at this game. We have quite a few of our current commits coming. And here are a few of the targets coming:

2022 5-star CB Jaheim Singletary

2023 5-star S Sonny Styles

2023 5-star CB Cormani McClain

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
We have some good recruits at this game. We have quite a few of our current commits coming. And here are a few of the targets coming:

2022 5-star CB Jaheim Singletary

2023 5-star S Sonny Styles

2023 5-star CB Cormani McClain

Hopefully we can come in second.

Sec14Gator

Lifetime Member
Oct 8, 2017
Wells and Moon are class of 2015

It's 2016 (still in their 6th year - you just did the math wrong).

I looked up Blades and was stunned he wasn't a 7 year guy, but only 5 as a 2017 recruit. Marco Polo is rumored to be impressed with Blades' continent coverage skills and speed. Our first 5 star explorer.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
@InsideTheGators: Florida football Week 1 Depth Chart

Couple thoughts. Not a huge fan of Elam returning punts. Surprised to see Henderson, Dexter and Marshall not starting. Still have no idea on Davis in front of Wright. This is doing nothing for my seniority argument. Thread may need to be locked and moved.

Sec14Gator

Lifetime Member
Oct 8, 2017
@InsideTheGators: Florida football Week 1 Depth Chart

Maybe this was leaked, but I think it is this guy's guess, not official. Aren't both Newkirk and Lee out with injuries?

But, note the lack of everyone's all-star Diwun Black and Bowman/Lingard. None are surprising, but I'm sure there are some hopes dashed.

Separately, as we are likely to punt more this year, it is good that we have an entertaining punter. Go to the 25 second mark for him completely abusing Mullen and his cliche joke in the most dismissive tone possible.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Maybe this was leaked, but I think it is this guy's guess, not official. Aren't both Newkirk and Lee out with injuries?

But, note the lack of everyone's all-star Diwun Black and Bowman/Lingard. None are surprising, but I'm sure there are some hopes dashed.

Separately, as we are likely to punt more this year, it is good that we have an entertaining punter. Go to the 25 second mark for him completely abusing Mullen and his cliche joke in the most dismissive tone possible.

I'm surprised we waited this long to start highlighting the punter.

Student section might be calling his name like they were for Eddie.

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
But, note the lack of everyone's all-star Diwun Black and Bowman/Lingard. None are surprising, but I'm sure there are some hopes dashed

You're right, not surprising at all that two five star kids are behind a player that has lost us multiple games and another who couldn't outrun Law...anyone watching last year could tell that Wright was our best back but he's third string also

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator