*** Official game thread Florida vs Kentucky ***

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Mizzou is awful. If we lose to them just pull the plug on the rest of season.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
If this happens, I'll have one foot in the 'White is not the guy' camp lol. But seriously if we lose to them I will lose hope in the future (the very little I have left)
I put little stock in this game. The team is checked out. This season is over. Hopefully next year is better.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Tough loss. I thought they played hard. Just not enough talent. Which goes back to White recruiting. He needs to get 10-15 ranked kids in here to make a splash. Otherwise, he is done no matter how great a coach he is

Go Gators!

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Tough loss. I thought they played hard. Just not enough talent. Which goes back to White recruiting. He needs to get 10-15 ranked kids in here to make a splash. Otherwise, he is done no matter how great a coach he is

Go Gators!
This is kinda how I feel. The cards are stacked against him and he doesn't carry the weight on the recruiting trail to get the talent in here we need. I also don't think he's the best coach in the world either.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Let me guess, another loss huh? What a shock...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
This is kinda how I feel. The cards are stacked against him and he doesn't carry the weight on the recruiting trail to get the talent in here we need. I also don't think he's the best coach in the world either.

Here's the deal. He MIGHT be a decent coach but without the horses to compete...he's toast. It's just fact.

Same with Mac. Very similar situations.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Here's the deal. He MIGHT be a decent coach but without the horses to compete...he's toast. It's just fact.

Same with Mac. Very similar situations.
Very strong point. Without quality talent, you're not gonna win much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
I have a feeling since the Missouri game means crap we will shoot our best for the season...or worse, can't get much worse than tonight though

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
If we would've won, you would've been so mad and wouldn't have said anything :lol2:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

What level Gator are you? Come on, don't lie. Come clean. Tell us all about how much better of a fan you are.

I would have been thrilled to have won and said so. But I don't understand how those of us saying we suck and our coach probably isn't the right one is somehow less of a fan.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I have a feeling since the Missouri game means crap we will shoot our best for the season...or worse, can't get much worse than tonight though

Should I post the graphs again and update them? Seems we've been saying we can't be worse each game yet we are.

This team faded as the year went on and some of those on here, "Just want to get to the Tournament."

TheBigClaw

Founding Member
Proud to be a Gator
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
What level Gator are you? Come on, don't lie. Come clean. Tell us all about how much better of a fan you are.

I would have been thrilled to have won and said so. But I don't understand how those of us saying we suck and our coach probably isn't the right one is somehow less of a fan.

I was just yanking your chain. I don't think anyone is less of a fan than me and I don't think I'm a greater fan than anyone

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
That's why I'm mad and still blaming coach, if we practiced offense and still did this, then it would be more forgivable

A recent article said they started practicing offense a lot more a few weeks ago, especially FTs; but after giving up 80+ points 4 out of the previous 5 games, White chose to put the focus back on D. Not that it did any good, but you can't argue with that since we're not likely to win any game that turns into a shootout.
Making 16-37 FTs? I could've trotted my wife out there for those 37 FTs and she would have won the game for us (she regularly shoots 75% from the FT line, and beats me, when we're shooting around). Pathetic display from the FT line.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
When you go 16-37 from the free throw line you deserve to lose. That's not on the coach.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014

Go Gators!
Unfortunately nothing even remotely suggests he is a great coach so he better be a great recruiter. That seems unlikely as well though.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
We're not gonna beat mizzou. We're gonna limp in there and get our asses handed to us.
VlZFFq.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator