Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n281763 said:
A win is a win.

Whehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

I'm not complaining. Just a little shocked we got shut out the second half, but I'll take an ugly win over any SEC team on the road.

Doopree

Lifetime Member
Sep 2, 2015
We left 3 scoring opportunities on the field, much like the ECU game.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Wasn't pretty, but with this team I'll take it. Especially breaking the hearts of UK again.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
It's all about growing to a peak... on the road, grit and no folding like a wet tent... nice improvement Gators!

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
MJMGator;n281787 said:
Both DLs were dominant tonight.

But, we are Florida, dammit!!!!!!

MissouriGator

Aug 30, 2014
Were back, and everyone knows it. The "talking heads" aren't being foolish when they slob on our defense. The offense has a lot of work ahead but I think we can all agree that we have a legit head coach; we're only going to improve. We are going to be SICK the next few years. We will recruit and build the offense. The o line will do nothing but improve. Will Grier is a star... I've said it before and he proved it tonight. Better days are in the future. What we saw tonight was great coaching. Before you write me off understand this: Kentucky is a pretty damn good team--this is not the same doormat team that lives up to an easy win. But the Gators are back. Make no mistake about it.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
We didn't score in the second half and you are saying this kid is a star? He played well and he has potential, but he threw a bad interception and had a couple close calls that might be picks against other defenses. He has to grow and he needs an offensive line. Thankfully the D came through.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
MissouriGator;n281795 said:
Were back, and everyone knows it. The "talking heads" aren't being foolish when they slob on our defense. The offense has a lot of work ahead but I think we can all agree that we have a legit head coach; we're only going to improve. We are going to be SICK the next few years. We will recruit and build the offense. The o line will do nothing but improve. Will Grier is a star... I've said it before and he proved it tonight. Better days are in the future. What we saw tonight was great coaching. Before you write me off understand this: Kentucky is a pretty damn good team--this is not the same doormat team that lives up to an easy win. But the Gators are back. Make no mistake about it.

I recall everyone drooling over UK after last year's game. They'll beat Vandy and possibly Mizzou to go either 2-6 or 3-5 in the SEC again. Let's not get carried away by beating another patsy.
That said, I agree the future is bright, but we'll take our lumps this year.

MissouriGator

Aug 30, 2014
You know that I respect your intuition MjM. But we are on the verge of something special. It's time that we move beyond the the negativity and accept it. We are getting ready to kick some serious ass.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
We have no offensive line? Special is coming, but we are going to take some hits this year

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Whatever happened to DRob? Can he only catch a bubble screen?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.