Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Ok, I’m done

Come Here Dr Evil GIF

LaylaGator

Born to Hate Florida State
Lifetime Member
Feb 28, 2021
I like it. If I wasn't in the phase of life that includes prepping for a minor child's Christmas, I'd probably use this as an excuse to revisit Vegas.

And as far as lost practice time goes, do you actually need an official invitation to start practicing? Never thought about that before.

LaylaGator

Born to Hate Florida State
Lifetime Member
Feb 28, 2021
Hell, if my son was an adult, a trip to the game would be one of his gifts.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
NV is in Nevada but he's begging people in Florida to get him tickets to a game in Vegas? :confused:
I’m 8 hours away from Vegas. I’d prefer to have good tix locked in vs. street vendor nose bleeds. That’s all.

Season Ticket holders should have first select. Excuse me for wanting nice things.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I’m 8 hours away from Vegas. I’d prefer to have good tix locked in vs. street vendor nose bleeds. That’s all.

Season Ticket holders should have first select. Excuse me for wanting nice things.
You're closer than any of us sir.

Lock us in for 150 tickets :fistbump:

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I have no idea why Miller or Brown would not be the starter. Meaningless game against a lower-mid level P5 team. See what you’ve got with guys you may actually have to depend on later. One of the walk-ons playing would bother me.
I'd rather have the one start that's not gonna embarrass us. Miller's never seen a db he didn't wanna throw it to. Brown must not be anywhere near ready to hit the field. Atleast Engel was pushing for the back up spot most of the year and was ahead of kitna early on. Played hs for st Thomas Aquinas so atleast he's played some high level comp.

Joegator96

Lifetime Member
Nov 5, 2019
Game is on ABC at 7:30 and my daughter and my grandchildren are taking me to the new Avatar movie for my birthday present during the broadcast. I'll record it and might watch it later.

Joegator96

Lifetime Member
Nov 5, 2019
I'd rather have the one start that's not gonna embarrass us. Miller's never seen a db he didn't wanna throw it to. Brown must not be anywhere near ready to hit the field. Atleast Engel was pushing for the back up spot most of the year and was ahead of kitna early on. Played hs for st Thomas Aquinas so atleast he's played some high level comp.
played and lost in Championship game to Lakeland the year Bowman and Graham balled. He was pretty good ay St Thomas

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Game is on ABC at 7:30 and my daughter and my grandchildren are taking me to the new Avatar movie for my birthday present during the broadcast. I'll record it and might watch it later.
Not unless the NFL flexes the Raiders game out of prime time on Sunday the 18th. Then it’ll be on ESPN at 2:30. Smells like a Mowins game.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
It will be an opportunity for the walk ons to play on national tv.

Gatormac2112

The Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Sep 7, 2014
Avatar? I hate to break it to you, but your grandkids hate you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator