Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Embarrassed Tom And Jerry GIF

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I like it better than the bowl we got last year, and the forced story line approach. Also definitely like it better than playing Oklahoma State in the Independence which I saw mentioned. If you’re not going to play in the playoff or your conference’s affiliation bowl, I like the idea of a unique venue against a team we’ve never played.

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
I like it better than the bowl we got last year, and the forced story line approach. Also definitely like it better than playing Oklahoma State in the Independence which I saw mentioned. If you’re not going to play in the playoff or your conference’s affiliation bowl, I like the idea of a unique venue against a team we’ve never played.
I'd have much rather played Okie Lite. This game has us losing time recruiting before ESD and against a team that has 3 losses on the year against top 10 teams with a total of 6 to SC and Washington....they did get blown out by Utah but still.... absolutely worst case scenario...

Oh and Engel is the likely starter

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Games in 13 days. We lose 2 practices.
I keep reading this over and over and rest assured that no team, outside of the final 4 will get 15 practive days give the Xmas break etc. The # of practices most teams have will have little to do with what they look like next fall. If anything I would like to see the staff practice time, score and situational decisions. Sadly 15 practicces is nowhere near enough time for that to improve!

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I'd have much rather played Okie Lite. This game has us losing time recruiting before ESD and against a team that has 3 losses on the year against top 10 teams with a total of 6 to SC and Washington....they did get blown out by Utah but still.... absolutely worst case scenario...

I have no idea why Miller or Brown would not be the starter. Meaningless game against a lower-mid level P5 team. See what you’ve got with guys you may actually have to depend on later. One of the walk-ons playing would bother me.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014

Playing the 6th best team in PAC12 is an unfair matchup for us? :fear: If so we suck even worse than our record.

HauntedGator

Dec 14, 2016
Ole Billy Boy got us in a PRIMO Bowl game! That guy should get an extension since he's already better than Saban, Meyer, Spurrier, that idiot in Athens... (I should be quiet since this stellar 6-6 season result in an extension based off moronic ADs for Ole Billy Boy!)

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Ole Billy Boy got us in a PRIMO Bowl game! That guy should get an extension since he's already better than Saban, Meyer, Spurrier, that idiot in Athens... (I should be quiet since this stellar 6-6 season result in an extension based off moronic ADs for Ole Billy Boy!)

I hate to make assumptions, but it sure seems like perhaps you won’t be making the trip.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Is it official? ESPN doesn’t have us listed.

If so, can someone get me 4 tickets?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.