Game Thread ***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: Orange vs. Blue***

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Don't think I've ever done this for a Spring Game.....IT'S GAME DAY BEEOTCHES!!

Like the energy and work this staff has put in, expectations tempered, and gonna try to enjoy it. Would love to see a commit on National TV too.

Loogis

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
One thing I’ve noticed with BN’s practices that were different from previous coaching regimes is the openness. At least the last two dipsh|ts would close practices, hiding their schemes as if opponents were scouting them.

BN (as far as I know) hasn’t done that, and I don’t think he’s worried about it. From what I can surmise from his staff hires, he is going to beat you by game planning against yours tendencies, as well as recognizing his own tendencies. One of the assistant hires IIRC was to break down his offensive tendencies. Also I think I read somewhere he already has his staff breaking down all the opponents for the upcoming season.

I’m saying all of this hoping tonight’s game doesn’t get too vanilla, because he isn’t concerned with giving up his playbook. I really want to see what his offense and defense will look like in the ‘22 season.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
OIP.8cglmR2HP5GercwunRyT6wHaHc

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Would love to see a commit on National TV too.

At halftime have a table bearing the gifts UF is giving = front & center a blue cap & gown with unflipped liripoop.= that captop tassle you flip over once given your diploma
Hey, can a recruit be given a new car to be part of his NIL bonus.? (SUV for high schoolers who already have 2 chilren.)?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Remind me when and what station this game is on.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
Miller looks okay...nothing jaw dropping

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Miller looks the part but is it his accuracy or is it our DBs winning the battles and knocking the receivers off routes and time?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator