Game Thread ***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: Orange vs. Blue***

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Pretty sure the runner will be trotting off to a new school after spring ball.
It’s best for UF and EJ, but it’s a damn shame; a shame that EJ was not a good fit. By all accounts he’s a good man, a hard worker, and a well-liked teammate. I really hate it for him and hope he’s a great success in whatever his future holds. I understand he’ll be graduating in the spring, which means he’s a Gator forever.

RiverRat

Glass half full
Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2017
It’s best for UF and EJ, but it’s a damn shame; a shame that EJ was not a good fit. By all accounts he’s a good man, a hard worker, and a well-liked teammate. I really hate it for him and hope he’s a great success in whatever his future holds. I understand he’ll be graduating in the spring, which means he’s a Gator forever.
Agree. You really can’t ask more from a kid that wants to be a Gator. He waited his turn but just didn’t appear to be ready for the job.
I wish him the best but would be very surprised if he’s still a Gator come Sept.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
It's best if UF and BN move on from EJ. Too bad for EJ that he was under the coaching of Mullett. I fully expect it be AR but if anything goes sideways Miller won't be a bad option either. Nothing personal against the kid, just no EJ.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
That was typical Numbnuts. It wasn't poorly conceived, it was connivingly planned. The insecure spiteful little sh*t was going to show everyone to shut up and stop doubting the QB whisperer by setting AR up to fail.

100% correct and he should have been fired the next day.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
EJ was never infused with the confidence a highly effective QB needs... coaches. Just a 10% increase in speed would have gotten him on that Heisman list.
By that, I mean an increase in visual processing speed as well as reflexive speed, foot speed. The SEC is the wrong conference for what EJ has.
Bless him going forward.

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
New numbers for Spring:
2 - Montrell Johnson RB So
5 - Kamari Wilson S Fr
7 - Chris McClellan DL Fr
8 - Jalen Kimber CB R-So
28 - Devin Moore S Fr
54 - O’Cyrus Torrence OL Sr
75 - Kamryn Waites OT R-Fr

RiverRat

Glass half full
Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2017
New numbers for Spring:
2 - Montrell Johnson RB So
5 - Kamari Wilson S Fr
7 - Chris McClellan DL Fr
8 - Jalen Kimber CB R-So
28 - Devin Moore S Fr
54 - O’Cyrus Torrence OL Sr
75 - Kamryn Waites OT R-Fr
I see at least 4 starters there

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
A healthy AR all day.

I don't believe he was really hurt as much as Dunce Mullen claimed he was.
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Joegator96

Lifetime Member
Nov 5, 2019
Here’s the dates
I love spreading 15 field practice sessions over two full months. One, there is no excuse for tired legs and being sore from too much contact. It also let's them get more classroom learning of O & D terminology and techniques. I am positive the camera's are rolling every second they are on the field so NOTHING can be missed by the large staff. Another Florida factor is rain outs just move to another day and they head inside. I must admit I haven't been this excited about spring ball since UM arrived in 2005. That is a long time to hibernate.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
We do welcome a "result-driven" coach-squad leading result-driven athletes. Show every fan, show every player how a powerhouse program does it.

RiverRat

Glass half full
Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2017
Just watched Coach Napiers presser after first practice, say’s AR cleared for spring ball.
Billy Napier on #Gators QB Anthony Richardson: “He’s impressed me with how he retains information and his attention to detail…There’s a reason why people think he has an opportunity to be a good player.”

Adds he has been cleared but QBs are non-contact of course. 94CF0E79-3618-4D8C-8CA8-6ABB31D7F76A.jpeg

Last edited:

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Just watched Coach Napiers presser after first practice, say’s AR cleared for spring ball.Adds he has been cleared but QBs are non-contact of course.

Glad to see/hear this.....

Could you imagine this year's SP with NumbMullett? I can just imagine it now.

"Well were going to hold out AR for Spring Practice so we can EVALUATE his recovery. We still have EJ and his relentless effort will pay off in the fall to make it a competitive competition for the starting job."

So glad he is outta here.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Some spring practice tidbits where that guy who only plays in blowouts looks like the next 1st round pick. Here goes...

1. His practices are described as "creative." No time wasted. No one standing around. Every blade of grass is being used.

2. Lorenzo Lingard was the standout among the RBs. Bowman looked good as well.

3. Kamryn Waites looks like Godzilla out there. He makes the other linemen look small.

4. Diwun Black ran with the first team defense at ILB. It is a new position for him but he looks like he is adjusting so far. His work ethic in the off-season has impressed the staff.

5. True freshman Chris McClellan (6'3, 305) looks like he "ate the weight room" but in a good way. He has impressed for a true freshman d-lineman.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator