***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs Alabama***

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Here's the problem. You wanna know what the problem is? I'll tell you what the problem is.
One of them needs to be getting all the first team reps this week. Dorky Dan is going to have them split at best or mostly to EJ at worst. And EJ is gonna be lucky to make it 2 maybe 3 series. EJ is gonna get squashed. He's slow as it is and after playing the little sisters of the poor for two weeks he's gonna be in for a rude awakening. Like a deer in headlights And you know what happens to a deer in headlights. They get run over.

Then unfortunately bama gonna get the ball. I will be shocked, shocked I tell ya, if they don't score every possession.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
The kind of numbers that AR could put up if he played an entire game would probably break box scores.

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
Here's the problem. You wanna know what the problem is? I'll tell you what the problem is.
One of them needs to be getting all the first team reps this week. Dorky Dan is going to have them split at best or mostly to EJ at worst. And EJ is gonna be lucky to make it 2 maybe 3 series. EJ is gonna get squashed. He's slow as it is and after playing the little sisters of the poor for two weeks he's gonna be in for a rude awakening. Like a deer in headlights And you know what happens to a deer in headlights. They get run over.

Then unfortunately bama gonna get the ball. I will be shocked, shocked I tell ya, if they don't score every possession.

dude, they might score on every one of OUR possessions with the guru’s fave in there.

kepler

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
The fact that almost no Gator fan I know of thinks we have even an outside chance to win is unacceptable. We’re hoping to not get violated (and we will). It’s pathetic how far we’ve fallen.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
The kind of numbers that AR could put up if he played an entire game would probably break box scores.

When those numbers occur, it will be back to back record breaking numbers from a player he chose not to play. That’s actually impressive.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The fact that almost no Gator fan I know of thinks we have even an outside chance to win is unacceptable. We’re hoping to not get violated (and we will). It’s pathetic how far we’ve fallen.
Would you prefer we lie to ourselves?

MatthewM.

Founding Member
Chief Queef
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
SsczIm1_d.webp

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I've had enough so that I'm seeing 2 of everything including you...
R.d7caf8ef39622282fbe8e3fe4c23f29d
I'm proud of you crete.

It's not very often that ugly motha fuchers like you get to mooch off of wealthy women.
Whatever you are doing to black mail her has worked incredibly well. Kudos to you

Loogis

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
Florida has the longest active streak of not being shutout in a game, going on 412 games. I think this is in jeopardy next week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator