***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs Auburn***

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Yep, it was a pass. I have always thought that the refs called it a fumble because Chris looked so pathetically helpless back there.
I always thought it was because it was at Aubarn and SEC refs are crooked motherfvkkers.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Yep, it was a pass. I have always thought that the refs called it a fumble because Chris looked so pathetically helpless back there.

It was a poor effort by Leak to not make it definitive, thereby leaving it in the hands of SEC officials, which has never gone well against Aub my whole life.

That game started a streak of the last 3 games for them, after we’d won 8 of 9 previous contests following the ‘94 home loss. It was also the only conference game Meyer ever had a chance at avenging and didn’t, losing again 2007. For that, and many other reasons, we need this win.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
It was a poor effort by Leak to not make it definitive, thereby leaving it in the hands of SEC officials, which has never gone well against Aub my whole life.

That game started a streak of the last 3 games for them, after we’d won 8 of 9 previous contests following the ‘94 home loss. It was also the only conference game Meyer ever had a chance at avenging and didn’t, losing again 2007. For that, and many other reasons, we need this win.
My dad will drive me crazy if Auburn wins. I need this more than any non-UGA/FSU game this year.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
You shut your filthy mouth.

:lol:

Like I said, I'm usually the first one to complain about our constant lightening over the years. I just think it's funny that we choose this game to go darker. But I'd take those all day every day over the Boise(nearly Uk) direction we've headed.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Aweburn owns the series 43-38. We got some catching up to do.

Just imagine what some of these series looked like before Spurrier got here. Head-to-head records like this one and uga are crazy. We've owned these teams for the better part of 20-30 years and are still well behind.

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
My dad will drive me crazy if Auburn wins. I need this more than any non-UGA/FSU game this year.

The fact that you are closely related to an Auburn fan is most unfortunate. The fact that it is your Dad is doubly difficult. I had an uncle who was an "anybody but Florida" fan, and my Aunt finally forbade us both from ever speaking about football in her presence - ever again. Hopefully, no such further misfortune will befall you.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
The fact that you are closely related to an Auburn fan is most unfortunate. The fact that it is your Dad is doubly difficult. I had an uncle who was an "anybody but Florida" fan, and my Aunt finally forbade us both from ever speaking about football in her presence - ever again. Hopefully, no such further misfortune will befall you.

As a young kid, I lived in northern Florida and know the type. It's been discussed here before. Whether it was an inexplicable uga fandom in the 80's, the gradual shift by the same trash people to fsu in the 90's, or just bandwagoning a trendy miami team that had our number, they just loved being a thorn in UF's side and telling you about it at all times. Granted, I've never had any personal interactions with the Taliban, Mexican cartels or North Korean secret police. But I think you'd be hard pressed to find a worse group of people on the planet.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
:lol:

Like I said, I'm usually the first one to complain about our constant lightening over the years. I just think it's funny that we choose this game to go darker. But I'd take those all day every day over the Boise(nearly Uk) direction we've headed.
I like the lighter colors. It also makes much more sense during the Flarida heat.

But throwbacks arent really throwbacks if they arent the old dark blue.... which was very Barnish.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Well, Auburn just put up 21 points on Miss State in the first 7 minutes of the 1st quarter....... Miss State looks like a disorganized cluster f*ck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.