***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs Butt-Chuggers***

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Someone said Grimes drops 2 per game. I feel the same way about Copeland. He's gotta catch that.

I had hoped for more from him. I thought he could have been a game changer the way Pitts and Toney are. Maybe next year.
That's me

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

Embarrassing. We needed to find a better OL combo by this game. Now we've waited to long to get them to gel in time to win anything.

Meanwhile, U Elevensee has a strong o-line and will certainly be champions at life. ...again.
life.jpg

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
A move to TE or whatever position Pitts plays would be a good move for him, next year.

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Embarrassing. We needed to find a better OL combo by this game. Now we've waited to long to get them to gel in time to win anything.

Meanwhile, U Elevensee has a strong o-line and will certainly be champions at life. ...again.
life.jpg
Here's a thought, get White Or Braun in the game and move Gourage to RT. It's like the coaches watch practice film but never watch game film on their players.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Perhaps it will not matter, but unable to run the ball for one positive yard against a 3 man line of a horrendous team is quite pitiful. Perhaps the "staff" knows the strengths and weaknesses, but most teams would be loving the opportunity. If we get to play in a SEC champ game, I hesitate to even think the opponent will even care if we run the ball, b/c we can't run against air.

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
A few small observations. Toney is having a great game receiving and blocking. Trask has just as many attempts this first half as the entire UK game. UT is very fortunate that we only have 17 points. The PI call and missed field goal stung but aren't killers.

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Seems like we're making a lot of hay in the running game (0.1 yards/carry)!

Keep passing and let's see Trask win the Heisman!

CU-UF

Meh
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
Perhaps it will not matter, but unable to run the ball for one positive yard against a 3 man line of a horrendous team is quite pitiful. Perhaps the "staff" knows the strengths and weaknesses, but most teams would be loving the opportunity. If we get to play in a SEC champ game, I hesitate to even think the opponent will even care if we run the ball, b/c we can't run against air.
Agreed, there really is no excuse to not have some plays schemed to be moderately successful against that type of front. Really disappointing

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
I have Direct TV...not showing CBS in my area.

Streaming now but missed my DVR.

That's it...Direct will be gone by next month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.