***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs Butt-Chuggers***

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Toney is having a great game receiving and blocking.

Yes! I was just going to highlight this. His blocking is really good. His hands are really, really good. His route running is great.

Also, he has clearly decided to "act like he's been there before" after plays. His hot-headed celebrations have been completely turned off. ...which is great! For a while I was worried about his volatility on the field. I could have imagined him popping off and getting a personal foul penalty ...or transferring. ...or any number of rash reactions.

Now, he's Mr. Dependable. I never would have predicted it. Thought it possible? Yes, but not predicted it. Good for him. I hope he makes money in the NFL and continues his growth in wisdom - so that he's set for life and has a legacy to pass on. He can also be a huge help for other frustrated young men who need to be patient and develop. I couldn't be happier for him.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
cbs really enjoys reliving Gator losses. Curious to see if they bother highlighting the 95 or 96 game?

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
We should go on every 4TH down. Fourth and 15? Go for it.

It did look that way real time, but the other camera angle showed that our receiver had been grabbed and spun around.
It was obvious with EVERY angle.

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Here's a thought, get White Or Braun in the game and move Gourage to RT. It's like the coaches watch practice film but never watch game film on their players.

Yeah, exactly my point.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
If Grantham is still here in 2021...Mullens support will be GONE.

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Yes! I was just going to highlight this. His blocking is really good. His hands are really, really good. His route running is great.

Also, he has clearly decided to "act like he's been there before" after plays. His hot-headed celebrations have been completely turned off. ...which is great! For a while I was worried about his volatility on the field. I could have imagined him popping off and getting a personal foul penalty ...or transferring. ...or any number of rash reactions.

Now, he's Mr. Dependable. I never would have predicted it. Thought it possible? Yes, but not predicted it. Good for him. I hope he makes money in the NFL and continues his growth in wisdom - so that he's set for life and has a legacy to pass on. He can also be a huge help for other frustrated young men who need to be patient and develop. I couldn't be happier for him.
This guy has become an NFL receiver and not just an athlete. I blame the coaching staffs for the athlete (not to mention being stuck behind the 4 NFL guys last year). His game has moved him up to 3-4 round draft pick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator