***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs Charleston Southern***

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
Game time at last and we elect to take the ball. Coach wants QB to execute and have fun, let's hope he can do that.

ChiefGator

Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
Franks does not look very good, as somewhat trick play to start is also not what I would do. Had to go on fourth down, not what I expected. He has not been throwing the ball accurately, but somehow we score anyhow. Perhaps he will settle down.

ChiefGator

Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
Missed interference call and under thrown ball, followed by a good read and a very accurate throw. If he is consistent this game will be a lot of fun.

leogator

May 5, 2018
Throw the ball away, don't try to run it out of bounds for a loss. Is it me or do we look lethargic and kind of slow? Also I see no running game to speak off.

ChiefGator

Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
The oline does not appear to be blocking well for running, decent in pass protection but against a lesser opponent. Not that great yet, needs a lot of improvement on the oline especially.

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
So Mullen had the choice of starting UF's leading rusher from last season who worked and came back from a major injury or one of the credit card gang and chose the latter?

Durfish

Feed me!
Lifetime Member
Nov 13, 2017
The oline does not appear to be blocking well for running, decent in pass protection but against a lesser opponent. Not that great yet, needs a lot of improvement on the oline especially.
Yes, but one quarter in the books and no penalties on the O-line. I was hoping for more than baby steps, but......

Omar's Coming Yo!

Gator til the grave
BANNED
Oct 6, 2016
First qtr thoughts:

Franks hasn't looked good at all

Run blocking is terrible

Grimes is a beast

It's CSU but the defense looks great

Love seeing STs emphasized

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users