Game Thread ***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs Charlotte***

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
OL is crap. Better teams are going to have us looking like we did at Utah.
I disagree. Tennesee didn't. What I see tonight is a young team that got high on their own supply this week and is realizing the other side wants to win too.

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
I disagree. Tennesee didn't. What I see tonight is a young team that got high on their own supply this week and is realizing the other side wants to win too.
Remember Kingsley wasn’t playing at Utah and we got rolled. He’s not there tonite and we’re struggling again.

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
Remember Kingsley wasn’t playing at Utah and we got rolled. He’s not there tonite and we’re struggling again.
I mean I don't know what you expect from this year? I feel like tops is 8 wins. We aren't winning a championship this year. I want to see progress, and I have. But tonight is a minor step back. The main thing I take out of tonight is Napier needs to realize that he can't be head coach and offensive coordinator. He must hire one in the offseason or we're going to waste Lagway

ted

Aug 24, 2019
The true freshman playing on the online has played better than the regular starters

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
I mean I don't know what you expect from this year? I feel like tops is 8 wins. We aren't winning a championship this year. I want to see progress, and I have. But tonight is a minor step back
Where did I say a word about championships?

Give me a break.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator