Game Thread ***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs Charlotte***

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
A win is a win is a win. I was relieved when the game was over because it's not the kind of game that produces excitement. However, just a few points.

Billy said in his presser that he was "forced to kick" which goes against the getting the kicker reps argument. Which I'm not really against. But Billy didn't indicate that was the plan.

Secondly, I would just love to understand Billys offensive philosophy. Im certain he knows what he's doing and can kind of see an advantage to playing old school which other teams have moved away from because it gives an element of inability to predict. But I would love to hear him lay it out.

Lastly, he talked about these "metrics" that told him what to do, similar to a magic 8-ball. I'm curious how that trickles down to him or if a green aura invades his body. That intrigues me. I will say that this superstition is much better than Muschamp's "play the hot hand."

I think Billy is doing a bang up job getting our guys on board and getting them together I'm curious as to what his ceiling is. He's quite the enigma.

It’s important for one to know their strengths obviously and it’s abundantly clear Billy thinks he is good at something that he is not . He’s a sales guy . He should get in front of people and sell a vision along with a product . That should be his entire focus instead of trying to play engineer during the week and game day. His system design stinks and implementation doesn’t make sense .

The consumers have received the product and it doesn’t work right out of the box. Nuts and bolts are missing and the instructions are written in Japanese. We even provided two of the same Allen wrenches in one package without screws. We’ve lost consumer credibility and the only way to get it back is to either change the name or blow up the design.

Lead the sales team(recruiting ) and stay out of the play calling and personnel grouping business. Hire competent people to do that .Stop playing accountant and engineer or you’ll end up getting replaced . Jack of all trades is a master of nothing .

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
Analytics. That's why he has 4000 analysts on staff. Every down and distance, place on the field, humidity, magnetic flux and methane content of the air is input into a algorithm that gives the coach the expected outcome in percentages and probabilities. Based on the metrics, he choose the play to call. Then the methane level changes and the whole system implodes.
So we have an AI offensive coordinator?

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
It’s important for one to know their strengths obviously and it’s abundantly clear Billy thinks he is good at something that he is not . He’s a sales guy . He should get in front of people and sell a vision along with a product . That should be his entire focus instead of trying to play engineer during the week and game day. His system design stinks and implementation doesn’t make sense .

The consumers have received the product and it doesn’t work right out of the box. Nuts and bolts are missing and the instructions are written in Japanese. We even provided two of the same Allen wrenches in one package without screws. We’ve lost consumer credibility and the only way to get it back is to either change the name or blow up the design.

Lead the sales team(recruiting ) and stay out of the play calling and personnel grouping business. Hire competent people to do that .Stop playing accountant and engineer or you’ll end up getting replaced . Jack of all trades is a master of nothing .
We get it, "Tom"...

Last edited:

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Did you see the GH tweet? He said KW did not come out for team warm ups and did not show up on the sidelines until the 2nd quarter, and we made him go back into the locker room. It looks like a pretty clear case of Napier not allowing inmates running the asylum.

I hadn’t seen it when I replied here so thanks for the clarification.
Like others, I am disappointed that this played out this way since I really like Kamari and he seems like a good guy he just wasn’t getting it done compared to others.
I also agree with the way BN handled it and hopefully the team respects it as well.

This reminds me of Rudy bagging the last practice for the season only to have a change of heart and run out there during the practice.
I guess Kamari was expecting the team to clap in unison in support of him.
If only life was like the movies.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I hadn’t seen it when I replied here so thanks for the clarification.
Like others, I am disappointed that this played out this way since I really like Kamari and he seems like a good guy he just wasn’t getting it done compared to others.
I also agree with the way BN handled it and hopefully the team respects it as well.

This reminds me of Rudy bagging the last practice for the season only to have a change of heart and run out there during the practice.

Rudy was offsides.

SaltGator

Founding Member
Midline
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

I am starting to get the feeling that Bait does not like Nape.

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
The key is to get one of your buddies to start the slow clap for you.

slow-clap.jpg

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I’m not sure if it was mentioned, but does anyone know if the Charlotte receiver named Dwayne Thomas Junior was related to former gator linebacker Dwayne Thomas? The kid from Charlotte is originally from Hollywood Florida.

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018

gatorev12

Lifetime Member
Aug 17, 2018
I have bets that you're likely the next one.

Listen urg, if you think I'm going to honor the terms of the bet and buy you a midget hooker after you spilled the tea on the bet, you've got another thing coming.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Listen urg, if you think I'm going to honor the terms of the bet and buy you a midget hooker after you spilled the tea on the bet, you've got another thing coming.
So you're getting me a full grown hooker?
Jason Sudeikis Yes GIF by Apple TV+

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.