Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member

fox tv GIF by Paradise Hotel

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
I do like Billy and think if he gets a quality OC could win multiple championships. If he doesn’t he might not last beyond 2025. That’s a normal, level headed take. You decided at the announcement of his hiring that he was Sunbelt Billy and have no interest in seeing what he could possibly be….so I don’t see why anyone should listen to anything you say because that’s unreasonable to be that way from the start. Ox is right, at this point you want the Gators to lose just so you can bytch about it and end up being right.

Uh, actually that was me. I even trademarked the name Sunbelt Billy so you owe me a dollar for using it in a sentence.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
As for Ox, He’s a good guy but ran off a great football poster Itraz mostly because he was anti Billy . The board hasn’t been near the same since both his and laws absence .

As much as I liked Donk & Traz, in Ox’s defense, he also got rid of Sas, so that more than makes up for the loss of the other 2.

revgator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
A win is a win is a win. I was relieved when the game was over because it's not the kind of game that produces excitement. However, just a few points.

Billy said in his presser that he was "forced to kick" which goes against the getting the kicker reps argument. Which I'm not really against. But Billy didn't indicate that was the plan.

Secondly, I would just love to understand Billys offensive philosophy. Im certain he knows what he's doing and can kind of see an advantage to playing old school which other teams have moved away from because it gives an element of inability to predict. But I would love to hear him lay it out.

Lastly, he talked about these "metrics" that told him what to do, similar to a magic 8-ball. I'm curious how that trickles down to him or if a green aura invades his body. That intrigues me. I will say that this superstition is much better than Muschamp's "play the hot hand."

I think Billy is doing a bang up job getting our guys on board and getting them together I'm curious as to what his ceiling is. He's quite the enigma.

B52G8rAC

SAC Trained Warrior
Lifetime Member
Feb 15, 2016
A win is a win is a win. I was relieved when the game was over because it's not the kind of game that produces excitement. However, just a few points.

Billy said in his presser that he was "forced to kick" which goes against the getting the kicker reps argument. Which I'm not really against. But Billy didn't indicate that was the plan.

Secondly, I would just love to understand Billys offensive philosophy. Im certain he knows what he's doing and can kind of see an advantage to playing old school which other teams have moved away from because it gives an element of inability to predict. But I would love to hear him lay it out.

Lastly, he talked about these "metrics" that told him what to do, similar to a magic 8-ball. I'm curious how that trickles down to him or if a green aura invades his body. That intrigues me. I will say that this superstition is much better than Muschamp's "play the hot hand."

I think Billy is doing a bang up job getting our guys on board and getting them together I'm curious as to what his ceiling is. He's quite the enigma.
Analytics. That's why he has 4000 analysts on staff. Every down and distance, place on the field, humidity, magnetic flux and methane content of the air is input into a algorithm that gives the coach the expected outcome in percentages and probabilities. Based on the metrics, he choose the play to call. Then the methane level changes and the whole system implodes.

Gator87

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Analytics. That's why he has 4000 analysts on staff. Every down and distance, place on the field, humidity, magnetic flux and methane content of the air is input into a algorithm that gives the coach the expected outcome in percentages and probabilities. Based on the metrics, he choose the play to call. Then the methane level changes and the whole system implodes.
If he was forced to kick the FG because of the so called analytics, why did he line up to go for the first down before calling a TO and trotting Smack out there. He looks like a guy who has no feel for the game, everything has to be done according to what the great analytic wizard in the sky says.

Back Alley Gator

Lifetime Member
Jul 16, 2018
If he was forced to kick the FG because of the so called analytics, why did he line up to go for the first down before calling a TO and trotting Smack out there. He looks like a guy who has no feel for the game, everything has to be done according to what the great analytic wizard in the sky says.
He was trying to get them to jump like UT. Didn't work.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
You forgot the Coriolis Effect... it's why we can't throw downfield.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator