***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs Corn Dogs***

Tunaboat

4th & 34
Lifetime Member
Nov 22, 2015
I wonder what TG has dialed up for the 1st lsu posession. Mullen is serving up a shameful embarrassment this team was totally unprepared to play this game.

Ironhead

Defender of freedom.
Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2018
Good Lord. Yes, let's go and be ugly. We're all Gators, dude. I'm not being negative. I'm being realistic. I thought we would get a$$-raped by Bama in '09. And I was right. I think the same thing now after watching this team all season. Of course I hope I'm wrong!!! But that doesn't mean I will be...

We should be mopping the floor with LSU right now.

And we're not.

#SadButTrue
Ok
I apologize.
Sincerely.

Look, our defense sucks for sure I agree, the offense has looked lackluster since Ga.

I have confidence in coach Mullen.
We will get this done in the 2nd half and have a great game plan for the SECCG

Granted, to me, if we stay within one score with Bama, I’m pretty happy with the overall direction of the program.

1992 anyone????

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
We’ve gotten this far without a running game or credible defense. Essentially smoke and mirrors. LSU is LSU, physical as always. We don’t match up well against teams like that. The turnovers are a result of that physicality.

Maybe the question we should be asking is if we really are worthy of the No. 6 ranking given us.

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
Over the last fifty-plus years, I've seen a lot of poorly prepared, over-confident Gator teams go into a game against a supposedly inferior opponent and get their asses unceremoniously handed to them. I've seen Gator HCs do incredibly stupid schytt like trying to "practice" the dive up the middle inside the 5 yard line, or some other nit-wit BS that we aren't good at, instead of staying with the proven strengths of the team and taking care of business. I've seen us look like a bunch of limp-wristed nancyboys, getting absolutely killed on both lines of scrimmage too many times to recount. And this is a long way from the first time I've seen this defense taken to the woodshed by a freshman QB this season.

But I don't know for a fact that I've ever seen such a sorry-assed display of FB by what I believed was a very good, though not great Gator team, since the days of Doug Dickey. Those who remember what a catastrophic goat phukk nightmare the end of the Dickey era was, will appreciate the depth of my dismay and disgust. Of course I hope we win, but that first half of FB was a disgrace and an embarrassment.

Pablos Tunnel

Lifetime Member
Sep 23, 2017
Jesus our Defense sucks....I am so disappointed in this performance tonight. This should have been a tune up before the most important game in years.

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The season is over if we lose this. What have they been working on all week?

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
This is the worst.

It will be a long year for me if we lose this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.