***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs Corn Dogs***

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
And all that young talent will beat us next year in br. I want to vomit.

no1g8r

Bringing Reason to the dumb masses
Lifetime Member
Oct 23, 2017
A play that stupid with that much impact will get a name. I’m thinking “jackass threw a shoe”, but I’m sure a more creative mind can come up with better.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
When they asked Mullen at halftime if there was any chance we would see Pitts in the second half and he said no they should have asked a follow up question "why not, you fuking dumbass?"

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
Mullen is officially on the clock with the fanbase. If he doesn't fire Grantham after the season (which he won't) he will be a dead man walking. I had hoped that DM was the answer and that all the posters who have insisted that he is not and never will be were wrong. Mea culpa. This was a soul killer, no two ways about it. It is literally impossible to overstate the damage this loss has done to Gator FB for the foreseeable future. It's times like this that I wish I could find solace in strong drink. We may lose by 50 next week, and I really don't care. It just is what it is.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
If Grantham is employed on Monday I’m good with Mullen being shown the door. I think he’s done so much good. But if he’s willing to roll with a career loser, he shouldn’t be here.

Ironhead

Defender of freedom.
Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2018
I don’t t need a club

There is a public park right down the street
Let’s roll mouth

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
mwcpopcorn.gif

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I don’t t need a club

There is a public park right down the street
Let’s roll mouth

Dude chill . Traz is a good guy. Just go have a smoke or hit the bag .

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Mullen’s always good for a head scratching loss. Pretty bad when all the ass kissing pumpers on this board get off his nuts too. Bring on Bama. Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.